Rumor Riley Williams (loser gator fans think he flips)

Advertisement
I see what your saying but last year we had Rambo and harley which I would say both were better receiving threats. This year our top two was Young who it took half the year to figure out and I guess you can take your pick with Ladson or Smith for second best threat. My point is we didn't have a receiving threat. But at the same time we hardly got yards this year either so guess it's a mute point.

But even in 2020 we didn’t have a receiving threat. Lol. Brevin was in & out last yr, & Will didn’t look like TE1 or take advantage. Brevin looked & played like TE1 when he was healthy, & if imma be honest, Mallory’s measurable r more NFL ready than Brevin’s, but Brevin was clearly an echelon above.

If imma be frank; Mallory has woefully underachieved here. The fact that this is his best season, & no one knew is a problem in itself.

But even in 2020 we didn’t have a receiving threat. Lol. Brevin was in & out last yr, & Will didn’t look like TE1 or take advantage. Brevin looked & played like TE1 when he was healthy, & if imma be honest, Mallory’s measurable r more NFL ready than Brevin’s, but Brevin was clearly an echelon above.

If imma be frank; Mallory has woefully underachieved here. The fact that this is his best season, & no one knew is a problem in itself.
I guess my memory is bad or have selective memory. I just know for instance the VA tech game where he stood out until he got hurt. He also seemed to have the same thing in common with cam harris where a huge play every year was called back by a penalty. I would get so frustrated watching not drives, not quarters but whole games where the offense seemed to stall out and it would seem to be no design to get anyone open. I can't remember if it was last year or the year before our only offense against Pitt was the fake qb draw and hit Mallory wide open. Even something like that who knows maybe we best A&M.

I guess my memory is bad or have selective memory. I just know for instance the VA tech game where he stood out until he got hurt. He also seemed to have the same thing in common with cam harris where a huge play every year was called back by a penalty. I would get so frustrated watching not drives, not quarters but whole games where the offense seemed to stall out and it would seem to be no design to get anyone open. I can't remember if it was last year or the year before our only offense against Pitt was the fake qb draw and hit Mallory wide open. Even something like that who knows maybe we best A&M.

It’s selective, fa sho. Lol.

But what u’re describing are “flash” plays. Will for sure “flashed” here. So did Cam, so did every one of our favorite recruits for the past 5 yrs. It’s those flash plays that keep us as fans biting at the carrot or having fond memories, totally neglecting everything else.

Hopefully Will works on his craft; he has the look of a NFL TE, but now he needs to put it all together. Hey, he’s a Cane & I’ll rock w/ on his next venture. Hopefully, he has a long NFL career, make some pro bowls, set his family up for life, & win a couple of rings.

Last edited:
Advertisement

But what u’re describing are “flash” plays. Will for sure “flashed” here. So did Cam, so did every one of our favorite recruits for the past 5 yrs. It’s those flash plays that keep us as fans biting at the carrot or having fawn memories, totally neglecting everything else.

Hopefully Will works on his craft; he has the look of a NFL TE, but now he needs to put it all together. Hey, he’s a Cane & I’ll rock w/ on his next venture. Hopefully, he has a long NFL career, make some pro bowls, set his family up for life, & win a couple of rings.
If not the NFL, he has a great career ahead of him as a matador

But what u’re describing are “flash” plays. Will for sure “flashed” here. So did Cam, so did every one of our favorite recruits for the past 5 yrs. It’s those flash plays that keep us as fans biting at the carrot or having fond memories, totally neglecting everything else.

Lol yea your right 20 years of watching mediocre players I just be hoping for the best. Prob didn't help watching mediocre teams put 40 on us every game this year.

Has Riley gotten a an home visit like all the others? Odd nothings been posted on it.

Advertisement
When you're visiting 20 different kids someone is gonna be on the back end of that list
Perhaps they know he’s that locked in so he can wait. Bc he’s def high priority talent wise. Need him in this class

Last edited:
Advertisement
I see you didn't read the entire post. Nowhere did it say I think he flips I said with all of those factors in play and in his ear, one could see how he might open up to the idea. Read better
Yes, you cited our record...yet Florida's is barely better. If we were talking about him flipping to Alabama or Tennessee, then fine. Florida is as bad as we are.

Yes, you cited our record...yet Florida's is barely better. If we were talking about him flipping to Alabama or Tennessee, then fine. Florida is as bad as we are.
Why are you so honed in on the record partner. Just read the entire post in its whole. It's not just about the record. I simply stated it would be feasible to see how he could possibly be open to the idea given all the variables in play. We are both diehard canes clearly. But you gotta be a realist at times. I think he sticks with us, but crazy **** happens in recruiting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back