QB room

Advertisement
I seen enough to know he’s not it. When he came in I thought he was possibly but when he hit the field I was like hmmmmm nah. I was wrong, to robotic and making up your mind to just run ain’t something for me. But I’m not the HC
He’s not that elusive as a runner either. Really big and fast but doesn’t make people miss.

He’s not that elusive as a runner either. Really big and fast but doesn’t make people miss.
Yup slow take off. I was expecting more of the elusiveness. I think he’s a jag imo but can do well in a lower conference and be all world there. I do like him as a person though seems like a great kid

Why would Brown transfer now? Is there a P5 school offering him a starting job this year?

Otherwise he has as good a chance to start here in '25 as anybody else. Not like he's competing against murderers row here with Poff and Emory and Judd.

Advertisement
I’d really like to see Jacurri get a lot on the second team reps. I really think another year of development and actual getting into late games will prepare him for ‘25.

Brown will be the primary backup for Ward.
Emory and Poff wiii end up getting redshirted. In 25 JB will be a RS junior as well as Poff. Emory will be a RS soph. Judd will a RS Frosh waterboy.

Advertisement
Poff gonna stick it out?
He should...but...if that WKU offer stands, that school has already put a few QBs in the NFL, including someone this year...that's a tough prop. Sit a year at a P4 and load up for next year or go G5, start, and likely have two big time statistical season. Both likely end up the same...fringe NFL QB. It's a bet on yourself kind of spring for the Poff...so I'd at least like to see him come in looking for scalps in the spring. At worst...he pushes Jacurri and Emory to be better QBs. At best he's QB2, sticks around...forces one of these guys out...and hypercompetes for QB1 next year and he's our lil Sam Hartman.

Emory and Poff wiii end up getting redshirted. In 25 JB will be a RS junior as well as Poff. Emory will be a RS soph. Judd will a RS Frosh waterboy.
OMG I hope not. Poff will be 2nd string and Emory and brown duke it our for 3rd.

Does RPB have a red shirt still available?

Advertisement
Yup slow take off. I was expecting more of the elusiveness. I think he’s a jag imo but can do well in a lower conference and be all world there. I do like him as a person though seems like a great kid
Based on what I was reading on CiS about his abilities, I was expecting to see some 2005 Vince Young action when Brown ran the ball vs Rutgers. Needless to say, that’s not what I saw.

Based on what I was reading on CiS about his abilities, I was expecting to see some 2005 Vince Young action when Brown ran the ball vs Rutgers. Needless to say, that’s not what I saw.
I thought his HS film looked great but once you see them in a game sometimes you just know. But who knows man qb is difficult to evaluate man, sometimes that **** is a roll of the dice. And not a lot of qbs make it and they are hard to find like DTs.

Advertisement
Back