Visits Official & Unofficial Visitors June 19-26, 2023

Advertisement
Yeah, well you're wrong. Flat out wrong.

These kids taking 2 or 3 UVs before the OV are NOT doing the same stuff as on the OV.

Of course not exact same since all depends on when they take UV. Take UV during season, get treated to a home game. Guess I should edit and say "Almost same"..

:rolleyes:

Yeah, well you're wrong. Flat out wrong.

These kids taking 2 or 3 UVs before the OV are NOT doing the same stuff as on the OV.
They aren’t but doesn’t everyone here always say they get a bag for these visits? If so, they are doing stuff while here. Is it pool party at Mario’s? No. But if they are getting envelopes of cash they are having nice trips. Regardless of where they visit.

They aren’t but doesn’t everyone here always say they get a bag for these visits? If so, they are doing stuff while here. Is it pool party at Mario’s? No. But if they are getting envelopes of cash they are having nice trips. Regardless of where they visit.

Oh good lord, another dopey "miss the point" porst.

If they can't take UVs during July, they can't continue negotiating/renegotiating NIL. Does everything have to be spelled out for you?

Yeah, they came down for a pool party. Give me a ******* break.

Advertisement
Of course not exact same since all depends on when they take UV. Take UV during season, get treated to a home game. Guess I should edit and say "Almost same"..

:rolleyes:

Now you're going to try to spin this to "during season" UVs, when we are clearly talking about the dead period in July. You are so desperate to score points and be right for once in your life that you've lost the thread.

Yep, the ONLY difference between UVs and OVs is who pays...

Go back and edit it and fix it, I don't care. You're still wrong.

Now you're going to try to spin this to "during season" UVs, when we are clearly talking about the dead period in July. You are so desperate to score points and be right for once in your life that you've lost the thread.

Yep, the ONLY difference between UVs and OVs is who pays...

Go back and edit it and fix it, I don't care. You're still wrong.

Just like you were wrong..

I'm not trying to score jack **** unlike you who gets butthurt when gets called out on being wrong..

Who tf mentioned dead period visits?? edit - you're the one mentioned OV vs UV that I gave my reply..

Talk about spinning..

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
His dad, granddaddy & uncle all played for UF….

lt-dan-every-american-war.gif

Advertisement
OP updated with final closing results. Overall, not bad. Did good with the lower ranked recruit, decent results with the upper tier recruits.

Kevin Hart Ok GIF by NBA

RankingsOVsCancellationsCommitsNLIsClosing PercentageNLI Percentage
Total219843%38%
5*21150%50%
4*72229%29%
3*1116555%45%

Advertisement
Back