MEGA New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„ - The Shoe and Nike/Adidas Thread.

@Rellyrell ....Asics NovaBlast's....tried some on Sat (different color scheme) and the comfort was mind boggling....
rs.jpeg

Advertisement
Sooooo...was anyone able to order the UM Dunks?

Early this morning, they were listed on JD Sports and Finish Line as releasing today, but now they have disappeared. Can't find them anywhere else, particularly either of the Nike apps. Seems like it's delayed.

@Rellyrell , what are you hearing?

Early this morning, they were listed on JD Sports and Finish Line as releasing today, but now they have disappeared. Can't find them anywhere else, particularly either of the Nike apps. Seems like it's delayed.

I didn't see them on the apps this morning either.
Could've got pushed to next week.

Advertisement

They were delayed on Finish line.

Advertisement

I got mines coming through already.

But hereā€™s a top flight, re-seller who have these available

I got mines coming through already.

But hereā€™s a top flight, re-seller who have these available

Theyā€™ve got 2 options for purchase. Ship directly to me in 3-5 days for $236 or to them ā€œfor verificationā€ for $136.

Ordered mine through GOAT.

View attachment 213498

Yeah, GOAT, Stadium, or Flight Club r the only resellers Iā€™ll f w/ if I canā€™t get my shoes directly. Those r stamped & approved. Stock X have fallen off; lazy authentication processing & thatā€™s b/c they got too big w/o the work force. Nike already called them out for selling fakes.

Advertisement
Yeah, GOAT, Stadium, or Flight Club r the only resellers Iā€™ll f w/ if I canā€™t get my shoes directly. Those r stamped & approved. Stock X have fallen off; lazy authentication processing & thatā€™s b/c they got too big w/o the work force. Nike already called them out for selling fakes.

My buddy got jacked by StockX like a year ago. Stopped messin with them then. Got some UM SoleFly 1's that didn't check out but man they look JUST LIKE the authenticated ones.

My buddy got jacked by StockX like a year ago. Stopped messin with them then. Got some UM SoleFly 1's that didn't check out but man they look JUST LIKE the authenticated ones.

Yeah; I been stopped functioning w Stock X, bro. Usually I can get my hands on the non uber exclusive drops directly w/ my connect. He warned me a minute ago that Nike was running pilot programs to verify how legit Stock X was. They sent counterfeits that were verified as ā€œauthenticā€ & purchased shoes that were verified as ā€œauthentic.ā€ Once they saw the trend of purchase after purchase, they let the world know that StockX was selling fakes & stating they were authentic.

The problem is, Stock X stopped being exclusive & checking backgrounds. Anyone can sell on there. They used to be 100, & I still think for the most part uā€™ll find more authentic shoes than fakes, but IMO, theyā€™re probably 75/25 now, & 25 is too big of a risk factor for the amount u have to pay when all their fees add up.

If I canā€™t get my chit direct, then Iā€™ll go w/ Stadium, Flight Club, or GOAT only.

Yeah; I been stopped functioning w Stock X, bro. Usually I can get my hands on the non uber exclusive drops directly w/ my connect. He warned me a minute ago that Nike was running pilot programs to verify how legit Stock X was. They sent counterfeits that were verified as ā€œauthenticā€ & purchased shoes that were verified as ā€œauthentic.ā€ Once they saw the trend of purchase after purchase, they let the world know that StockX was selling fakes & stating they were authentic.

The problem is, Stock X stopped being exclusive & checking backgrounds. Anyone can sell on there. They used to be 100, & I still think for the most part uā€™ll find more authentic shoes than fakes, but IMO, theyā€™re probably 75/25 now, & 25 is too big of a risk factor for the amount u have to pay when all their fees add up.

If I canā€™t get my chit direct, then Iā€™ll go w/ Stadium, Flight Club, or GOAT only.

Absolutely. I use eBay too, but only with authentication. Check the seller's reviews (98% rating or higher) and go from there.

Grabbed my UM Dunks for $160 including shipping on GOAT. Cheaper than Boosts and lifetime classics.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back