MEGA New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥 - The Shoe and Nike/Adidas Thread.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My girl : Dont you have enough Miami themed shoes ?!

Me:

Nike outlet steal , $70 bucks

9610B35B-7C8A-4E71-A61F-07C2891B7B9F.jpeg

Advertisement
@TheOriginalCane @gogeta4

FINALLY! Lol. Miami Hurricanes Air Max.

The chit I had to go through to get these in my size. Chits re-released on the sneak in 2018, sold out. Contacts, connects, & a whole bunch of wheeling & dealing, but my babies finally arrived.
...For the life of me I can not see why air maxes are appealing. The lines are absolutely ugly as **** to me.
I have never liked how they look.

Last edited:
Speaking of orange laces...they'd really be nice on these...

View attachment 210911
Bruh On the ones you linked if you paint the yellow a different color and paint half the Green orange (from the rear of the shoe it literally makes a U already), you could be cookin.... Btw you can get those on Amazon right now for $20 cheaper than at Adidas.

1665807224691.png

If you paint the Red Orange, these would be legit too... Or you can just say the

...For the life of me I can not see why air maxes are appealing. The lines are absolutely ugly as **** to me.
I have never liked how they look.

I feel u; there’s certain silhouettes that attract the eyes & others that don’t. Air Max for me are a really nostalgic shoe; they were different & comfortable, & they became a mad wave for kids who grew up in the 90’s. I guess I feel like that when it come to certain Yeezys, but then I gotta remember where I was at that same age, & what shoes became a wave.

Advertisement
If only they made these bad boys in Hurricanes colors.

hero-block.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back