2024 Need an Offer ASAP Tracker

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
After creating the Mike Matthews Thread, I realized, there are other recruits out there that need an offer ASAP. Creating a list of recruits who don't have an offer, but absolutely need to get one ASAP before its too late and they hold it against us throughout the rest of the cycle. Please post your names and where they belong in the list.

Cookie Monster Waiting GIF

RecruitOffer DateCollege
Mike Matthews
Kevin LevyApril 3, 2023

Need an offer but not quite ASAP yet (25 and 26 kids)

RecruitOffer DateCollege
Julian "Ju Ju" LewisApril 2023

We're waiting for the offers Mario!

Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

RecruitOffer DateCollege
Mike Matthews

Last edited:
Advertisement
Does Willis Mcgahee IV belong on this list?

I just don't see it with this kid.

I also would like to point out (and obviously many on here know this) that not every kid we are "offering" can commit. And the optics may be bad if they think a kid like Mcgahee want to commit right away and we didn't wanna accept his commitment. Just a thought.

Advertisement
I just don't see it with this kid.

I also would like to point out (and obviously many on here know this) that not every kid we are "offering" can commit. And the optics may be bad if they think a kid like Mcgahee want to commit right away and we didn't wanna accept his commitment. Just a thought.
I don't see it either. But if he gets 2 sacks at apl state we missed on him. Those threads will be popping up after one decent game.

Also, are we sure Matthews doesn't have an offer? Maybe he just felt like ignoring it or consider it too small to post on social media.

I mean we offered a teammate (Crawford), I find it hard to believe we ignored Matthews?

Advertisement
Also, are we sure Matthews doesn't have an offer? Maybe he just felt like ignoring it or consider it too small to post on social media.

I mean we offered a teammate (Crawford), I find it hard to believe we ignored Matthews?
He posted Memphis and *ahem* Middle Tennessee State so we're just sleeping at the wheel.

Advertisement
Back