Official Monkey Throwing Darts

BYU is really good the problem is their schedule is Brutal. Last season BYu went 5-0 vs. PAC 12 including beating Utah by 9. They would have won PAC 12 last year.

This year they play Baylor this week, @Oregon, Notre Dame nuetral site, and Arkansas.

Ohio State will be right there when that offense starts clicking and they get JSmith back. Offense sometimes takes a little bit to click especially when playing a tough defense early.

Advertisement
BYU is really good the problem is their schedule is Brutal. Last season BYu went 5-0 vs. PAC 12 including beating Utah by 9. They would have won PAC 12 last year.

This year they play Baylor this week, @Oregon, Notre Dame nuetral site, and Arkansas.

Ohio State will be right there when that offense starts clicking and they get JSmith back. Offense sometimes takes a little bit to click especially when playing a tough defense early.

They are an execution machine. Return every starter on defense, too. They beat Baylor this week and people will wake up. It’s a huge game for those degenerates, like me, who played season wins over (8) heavy. A win and the likelihood of that hitting increases two fold.

Surprised GIF by ION

ND?

They’ll lose at least two more.

The offense looks constipated
I’d keep ND right where they were..they lost on the road to a higher ranked team..Number 2 is supposed to beat number 5..and it wasn’t a blowout..but ranking this early doesn’t matter anyway

Advertisement
If I were to rank
UGA
BAMA
OSU
Michigan
ND
CLEMSON
Texas ATM
Baylor
OU
Arkansas

Still not overreacting to ND losing on the road to a top 3 team in a close game. ND defense is fr. Number 2 should beat number 5. That doesn’t mean drop number 5 out of the top 10. 4-10 is interchangeable Imo and anyone of those team’s likely loses on the RD week 1 in the shoe. The overreaction to USC is laughable Imo. I’d have them in my top 20. But in no way could I watch that team and see a top 10 team week1.
The list is FLUID *SAS Voice

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nothing generates more clicks than pre-season/early season rankings. Every one's team should be ranked higher based only on stats that fit their narrative.

All of a sudden ND is a world beater; Bama isn't Bama because they beat Utah St.; and USC is da Gawd because...I really have no idea.

This is why rankings will NEVER go away!

CIS rankings:

1. Miami
2. Miami
3. Miami
4. Miami
5. Miami
6. Miami
7. Miami
8. Miami
9. Miami
10. Miami
11. Are there really any other teams?

Advertisement
If I were to rank
UGA
BAMA
OSU
Michigan
ND
CLEMSON
Texas ATM
Baylor
OU
Arkansas

Still not overreacting to ND losing on the road to a top 3 team in a close game. ND defense is fr. Number 2 should beat number 5. That doesn’t mean drop number 5 out of the top 10. 4-10 is interchangeable Imo and anyone of those team’s likely loses on the RD week 1 in the shoe. The overreaction to USC is laughable Imo. I’d have them in my top 20. But in no way could I watch that team and see a top 10 team week1.
The list is FLUID *SAS Voice
I'm curious why ND, in your opinion, stays in the top 10 even after losing?

My top ten:

Alabama
UGA
Ohio State
Clemson
Michigan
OU
BYU
Notre Dame
Oklahoma State
Michigan State

Overrated:

Texas A$M-people overate these scrubs every year.

Florida -Utah is better but blew 14 points at goaline, if they played game next week at Utah the Utes would win by 13-17 points.

Underrated:

BYU
Mississippi State

Advertisement
Back