Miami at fsu

if a novice like me in the off szn was looking at the composition of the team he was putting together and questioning all the optimism and lack of true portal swinging...i dont know what he was doing.

NOTHING ABOUT NIGEL PACK SAYS HES A 1...Bensley Joseph is a hustle guy end of the bench type.

The guy they were banking on was a "4th" option type last year who never could dribble...
and a 6'5 center with noting behind him...sheesh.

After tht 2 year run should of really been swinging for the fences int he portal.

Cleveland was a solid grab but gah ****...ive seen more coherency in watching the tbt tournament in the summer.

This was a bang up corching job by staff an players.
Definitely should be an interesting off-season

Advertisement
The roster composition to this team stunk, there’s no doubt about it. But L has still managed to do much more with much less than he had on this year’s team.

Heck, L was winning games with freaking Keaton Copeland and Garrius Adams at one point.

The coaching this year has been disgraceful. Sloppy, selfish, disinterested team with no adjustments made by L

The roster composition to this team stunk, there’s no doubt about it. But L has still managed to do much more with much less than he had on this year’s team.

Heck, L was winning games with freaking Keaton Copeland and Garrius Adams at one point.

The coaching this year has been disgraceful. Sloppy, selfish, disinterested team with no adjustments made by L

Looked like Coach L checked out mid-season.. what a waste of a season... one that could have been a program builder

FSU absolutely owns Miami in basketball just like UF owns Miami in baseball. Some of these FSU teams over the yrs have been complete trash and miami still can't beat em. What is this gna be 12 of the last 13?
Ham continues to coach circles around L.

Advertisement
If Coach L didn't have so much history here he would of been fired. To finish a season with 10 straight losses after just making an elite 8 and final four is one of the worst collapses you will ever see in college basketball.
I don't care about his history here. With everything going for him, he did an awful job putting together this team.

He looked out of touch and disengaged throughout the last part of the season, almost like he checked out and didn't care. His body language was awful. You never quit on your team and it appears that he did so. Those are deal breakers for me. There is no way I want him back to try and rebuild the awful mess that he never should have created.

He had a good run, but it's time to move on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back