Coaching Meanwhile...

Advertisement
wed be a 1 win team in that conference.
I'm not saying he's a terrible coach but he wouldn't win the NC here. If he was a real boss he'd just tell them not to sit down and that would be it. imo a HC putting up folding chairs on the sideline aint my guy.

Fish sandwich, lmfao

Attachments

• FhABhYKXgAEPVOw.jpeg
    FhABhYKXgAEPVOw.jpeg
    150.8 KB · Views: 36
Advertisement
What ****es me off about UM is that we didn't hire Mike Leach over anything football related, because our arrogance wouldn't even let us get that far.

lol I can't disagree but being better than *** don't make you elite. That's like me screaming I'm a savage after out running a 5 year old.. who I tripped to start the race.

our hole team trips to start the race…. and it’s the coaches with their feet out…

Advertisement
Would we better offensively with him in charge or the current crew?
We would, for now. But there would be a ceiling.

Leach always used to talk about how da heroes his system would be with south Florida athletes, but I don’t think so. There’s not many vertical shots, and it’s pretty easy to keep it in front of you once you figure it out.

There’s also zero run game.

Leach should be in the big 12.

My brother played WR for him at Texas Tech. His Leach stories are super funny. Some of his WR drills are crazy but they must work. Mike would've put up PlayStation offensive numbers at UM.
how many rings does Leach have? I will wait while you count.

Advertisement
IM just saying we want ships here and he has never won 1 anywhere...Mario has several as a player and coach

Don't care about that. He won one as an assistant like many others. Bring in an aggressive, offensive-minded HC. Tired of these Neanderthals.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back