Official Mark Fletcher Jr.

Advertisement
This is a good shout out. Cohen just as important in that moment. Pushed his man into the endzone, allowed Fletcher to ricochet off of him on the sideline and tossing him into the endzone. Beautiful, really. Real friendship.
💯. That Cohen block is just as impressive. Amazing all around play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is the Swiss Army knife getting sharpened?

We’re on our 5th RB and he doesn’t line up there once when our O was stagnant for most of the game…

Advertisement
You saw k9 DNA in him in that moment. Nothing was stopping him from getting into that end zone on that drive.

He is absolutely a ******* dawg.

Javion Cohen was right there, kept him from going out of bounds when the second player hit him - and Cohen gave Fletcher a hard shove - which kept him IN bounds and right into the end zone.

That was some teamwork!

He’s fine. I said after the game last week he’s likely miss one game , which shouldn’t be hard to figure out after the head shot.
I hope Ray Ray is gtg come next Saturday. He took a shot and was slow to get up. He did very well I thought in his role as KR.

I hope Ray Ray is gtg come next Saturday. He took a shot and was slow to get up. He did very well I thought in his role as KR.
He has a great first cut that was on display yesterday. Great returners don’t run east/west for long. They set up a lane and slice thru the coverage and that’s what he was doing. Think he made the first guy miss every time he touched the ball yesterday.

Didn’t know he was going to play. Made my day, especially on that last play :haha-smiley: :neonu:

Advertisement
Back