2024 Key Recruit Official Visit & Commitment Dates [2024 BBall version]

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Finding it hard to wade through a 40 page thread to figure out our remaining targets so adapting the Football Key Recruits format.

RecruitPositionStarsUVsOVCommitingCollege
Austin SwartzSG4*August 25September 5Miami
Isaiah Johnson-AriguSF4*September 15September 17Miami
Jalil BetheaSG5*September 8September 20Miami
Nicolas CodiePF4*October 6
VJ EdgecombeSF5*
Ryan Jones JrPF4*October 20
Rakease PassmoreSF4*September 15
Emmanuel StephenC4*
Adam NjiePG3*
Gicarri HarrisSG4*September 1
Khani RoothsSF4*September 28
Billy RichmondSF4*
Malcom ThomasSF3*

Last edited:
Advertisement
Please post names I missed and/or errors and I'll update the OP.

We appreciate the work you do on the football board but we already have @Da_Lucky_One spamming the basketball board with redundancy. Respectfully, really don't need someone else doing it.
Fair enough, but what duplicate content am I creating? I linked to existing threads in the table above. I only created threads when the player didn't have an existing thread.

If you're saying there is already a thread that has key recruits in the OP, limits discussion to those recruits official and unofficial visits and commitments and isn't a general discussion on recruiting, I'll request the Maudes merge, but I've not seen such a thread on the Bball board. Please point me to it.

Advertisement
We appreciate the work you do on the football board but we already have @Da_Lucky_One spamming the basketball board with redundancy. Respectfully, really don't need someone else doing it.

We definitely don’t have a table of remaining prospects and visit dates. Gotta appreciate the man for coming over here and doing work to help compile information in a nice summary format.

We definitely don’t have a table of remaining prospects and visit dates. Gotta appreciate the man for coming over here and doing work to help compile information in a nice summary format.
That's fine and that can be pinned to the top, but for the sake of organization, we don't need duplicative threads.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back