2023 Jarvis Lee....any interest?

Advertisement
Was gonna post this yesterday

Seems like a kid that will be easy for us to keep an eye on

5’11 173lbs 3-star CB out of Green Cove Springs FL

He was originally at Clay HS before he transferred to IMG

Dual sport athlete that plays both Basketball & Football, also runs track.

Had 23tcks 7PBU’s & 3INT’s his Junior season.

He’s a physical Corner who does a good job with his one-hand jam technique in Press Man, has solid Ball skills as a converted WR & pretty good athleticism as multi-sport kid. Has around 4.5 ish speed & can play Nickel, Boundary or Free Safety. Needs to refine his technique like most HS Corners, but he could be a serviceable contributor at the next level with development in a S&C.

He’s a Northern FL kid from around Gator/Nole territory just south of Fleming Island, so who knows how much traction we could get if we’d even be interested, but at this stage I would assume he’s more of a Plan B type, but I have no idea whether that’s true or not.

I’m a firm believer in scorched earth policy when it comes to CB recruiting, offer everybody & ask questions later, but Addae & company I would imagine have a much different strategy lol

Advertisement

5’11 173lbs 3-star CB out of Green Cove Springs FL

He was originally at Clay HS before he transferred to IMG

Dual sport athlete that plays both Basketball & Football, also runs track.

Had 23tcks 7PBU’s & 3INT’s his Junior season.

He’s a physical Corner who does a good job with his one-hand jam technique in Press Man, has solid Ball skills as a converted WR & pretty good athleticism as multi-sport kid. Has around 4.5 ish speed & can play Nickel, Boundary or Free Safety. Needs to refine his technique like most HS Corners, but he could be a serviceable contributor at the next level with development in a S&C.

He’s a Northern FL kid from around Gator/Nole territory just south of Fleming Island, so who knows how much traction we could get if we’d even be interested, but at this stage I would assume he’s more of a Plan B type, but I have no idea whether that’s true or not.

I’m a firm believer in scorched earth policy when it comes to CB recruiting, offer everybody & ask questions later, but Addae & company I would imagine have a much different strategy lol

LCE tryna run that 0-0-11 defense 😭.

Considering the run game is all but extinct, he is just getting ahead of the curve.
Think-about-it-gif.gif

Advertisement
Back