Jalen Blackmon

Advertisement
Advertisement
Small sample size, but here is his results against better competition including 2 number 1 seeds.

14-Uconn
32-Cincinatti
26-UCF
11-Houston

Averaged over 20 per game
So he played well vs two not very good teams in Cincinnati and UCF and struggled against the two better teams. So I guess TBD still on how he will translate to how he will play for us . I do think he has the skills to do well here .

So he played well vs two not very good teams in Cincinnati and UCF and struggled against the two better teams. So I guess TBD still on how he will translate to how he will play for us . I do think he has the skills to do well here .
The UConn game was horrendous, but in fairness, most have struggled against them the past couple of years, including our guards.

Stetson was completely overmatched in that UConn game, but in fairness, most (including us) have been over the past couple of years as well.

4 major conference teams, and Uconn and Houston are elite defensive teams that great players struggle with, and better than any team in ACC on that side of the ball.

Advertisement
Small sample size, but here is his results against better competition including 2 number 1 seeds.

14-Uconn
32-Cincinatti
26-UCF
11-Houston

Averaged over 20 per game
Saw Stetson play against one of the historically worse teams (Chicago St.) in college basketball last season. If I remember correctly, Blackmon had 10 points the game. Stetson loss by 20+. Best player on the floor was former Miami recruit and South Florida native, Wes Cardet, who finished with like 30 points. Incredibly, Stetson lost twice to Chi St. last season.

Saw Stetson play against one of the historically worse teams (Chicago St.) in college basketball last season. If I remember correctly, Blackmon had 10 points the game. Stetson loss by 20+. Best player on the floor was former Miami recruit and South Florida native, Wes Cardet, who finished with like 30 points. Incredibly, Stetson lost twice to Chi St. last season.
Chicago St won their league this past year

Advertisement
Back