2026 J’Vari "Jrock" Flowers 4* CB from Northwestern

Advertisement

(Sophomore hudl)

6'0 170 (future 3-star) CB out of Miami, goes to MNW.

Was originally at Miami Central last year but transferred this offseason.

Had a breakout Freshman season as a starter playing mostly Safety, but last year transitioned to full time Corner & was Central's best CB. He eneded the season with 37tks 18PD's 1TFL & 1INT

He's an aggressive technician with quick footwork & hip fluidity who displays active hands in coverage & good IQ while in phase.

Also has good speed with recent 100m times of

Along with good 200m times of

Normally, I never pay any attention to prospects 2 years ahead of their recruiting class, but after communicating with his Coaches via text, I was told this kid is the real deal.

After his performances at Louie Bing last month he's been blowing up with offers from Tennessee, Auburn, Ole Miss, Texas, TAMU, Mizzou, Arkansas, LVille, SMU, Cuse, Nebraska, Pitt, UCF, USF & Liberty.

Obviously it's way early in his recruitment, but I would imagine Miami gets him to campus & offers him eventually.

Jroc?
?
trailer park boys sparkle GIF

yea this kid is taking over the track currently he will be a future um target. He seems to have that old mnw dog in em from what i heard as well.

I wish DA West would play Jade Card at safety some this year...That kid i believes has UM ability if he would just strictly play db but he is a really good wr..But a 6'2 195 safety is a need everywhere as well.

Card played both ways at the recent under armour camp as well.

J ROC next up out of mNW as a db

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back