How Miami Gets Revenge on Ohio State

Will Howard is going to commit to OSU today which means 5 star QB Devin Brown has to be looking for a way out of Columbus. Miami through back channels needs to let Brown know he has a chance to start at Miami.

Brown is an elite dual threat QB, the rumor at OSU is Day liked Brown better than McCord but he was injured early.

Brown is a legit 4.5 40 guy with elite arm strength he would be far better than any QB in Miami’s room now. Brown would give Miami a true dual threat QB like King.

Even better it would thin out OSU’s qb room to a true freshman QB and a 3 star bum. Therefore if and when Will Howard gets hurt trying to run in the physical Big Ten, OSU will be screwed like FSU this year.

Lastly Will Howard is overrated if you look at his tape vs goor defenses. Against Bama, Iowa State, Okie State he completed less than 50% of his throws with multiple inte.

Howard just ran over bad teams in the Big 12, he‘s Blake Bortles.

Lastly let Devin Brown know on insta, twitter that its a huge slap in the face to be passed over as a starter two years in a row and that’s its time to take talents elsewhere i.e Miami.

Advertisement
Brown is probably my favorite young unproven QB in CFB. Strongly believe he’s going to be very good.

dikembe mutombo no GIF by NBA

Advertisement
I fully expected to hear about someone leaving an upper decker in Ryan Day's personal bathroom or replacing his Just For Men with peroxide.

I'm disappointed.

Advertisement
Will Howard is going to commit to OSU today which means 5 star QB Devin Brown has to be looking for a way out of Columbus. Miami through back channels needs to let Brown know he has a chance to start at Miami.

Brown is an elite dual threat QB, the rumor at OSU is Day liked Brown better than McCord but he was injured early.

Brown is a legit 4.5 40 guy with elite arm strength he would be far better than any QB in Miami’s room now. Brown would give Miami a true dual threat QB like King.

Even better it would thin out OSU’s qb room to a true freshman QB and a 3 star bum. Therefore if and when Will Howard gets hurt trying to run in the physical Big Ten, OSU will be screwed like FSU this year.

Lastly Will Howard is overrated if you look at his tape vs goor defenses. Against Bama, Iowa State, Okie State he completed less than 50% of his throws with multiple inte.

Howard just ran over bad teams in the Big 12, he‘s Blake Bortles.

Lastly let Devin Brown know on insta, twitter that its a huge slap in the face to be passed over as a starter two years in a row and that’s its time to take talents elsewhere i.e Miami.
Or we could do what the 86 Mets did: kick their ***, drink their beer, and **** their women

I actually like Brown the player but that's not a gamble we can afford to take at this time. We need a proven commodity to come in for a year and repair Mario's image a bit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back