FSU RB Rodney Hill Transfers to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Imma help you all out. It does not matter if he stays or goes.
He was not good enough to play at FSU or Miami.

People just can't help themselves when it comes to hyping up & slobbering over every single player that gets brought here. The desperation to give the Coaches credit for doing what they get paid to do is always fun to watch.

People just can't help themselves when it comes to hyping up & slobbering over every single player that gets brought here. The desperation to give the Coaches credit for doing what they get paid to do is always fun to watch.
I agree he wasn’t good enough to play here nor FSU. The moment he committed as a walk on told me that. Still, nothing wrong with praising the staff of thinking outside the box to improve the RB room with a decent player who is practically a free player and doesn’t take another kids scholarship. Not saying this staff (looking at little Cristobal nephew) is perfect but let’s be fair, as well.

Awkward The Simpsons GIF

LOL right

Advertisement
I agree he wasn’t good enough to play here nor FSU. The moment he committed as a walk on told me that. Still, nothing wrong with praising the staff of thinking outside the box to improve the RB room with a decent player who is practically a free player and doesn’t take another kids scholarship. Not saying this staff (looking at little Cristobal nephew) is perfect but let’s be fair, as well.
He didn't inprove the RB room because he's not a P5 caliber player.

The reason why he left FSU is because he couldn't get on the field in 2 years because he sucks. The reason why he was headed to FAMU is because he sucks.

He didn't inprove the RB room because he's not a P5 caliber player.

The reason why he left FSU is because he couldn't get on the field in 2 years because he sucks. The reason why he was headed to FAMU is because he sucks.
He’s a former P5 RB who was coming as a walk-on. Helps in scout team and depth wise should we get an insane amount of injuries, hence room improved. Either way, he’s gone so it’s irrelevant.

Scholarship > Miami walk on . How much does it cost @ Miami for a year ? I’m curious

Advertisement
Rodney Hill > Lucious Stanley

But neither are the type of RBs Miami should be putting on the field.

Advertisement
This thread is waaaaaaayyyyyy to long for a JAG walk on that was never enrolled and never would
Of saw the field here in any meaningful way .
If only someone could lock it, so it fades away.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back