Flip Watch [Portal Edition]: Mario Has NO respect for prior portal commitments

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bond enrolled at texas so we can take him off the list

Angry Denzel Washington GIF

This thread is confusing, who are these commits that supposed to be on flip watch when we have school already starting?

Advertisement
This thread is confusing, who are these commits that supposed to be on flip watch when we have school already starting?
The OP had WRs who had not yet enrolled at the time. Going to have to update it based on today's info.

Yes! Yes I can, Yu said Oregon kicked our butts for a few recruits so does that apply to every team that offered the recruits or just for Miami?
So this is question on the Head-to-Head against Oregon and the other Big boy threads? The focus isn't on every possible team that we're recruiting against, but to see how we're recruiting against the top tier teams. If we're to return to dominance on the field, it will be preceded by dominance in recruiting.

Advertisement
Are we even recruiting evan stewart?
That is a good question. After D$ said we're going to aggressively recruit WRs now that Ward is on board, lots of people mentioned his name so I added him to the list.

That is a good question. After D$ said we're going to aggressively recruit WRs now that Ward is on board, lots of people mentioned his name so I added him to the list.
Just to piggyback off that, and I've got my tin foil hat on here... dmoney mentioned Daniels and Banks in the 1/8 Bank as guys they'd continue to pursue until they enroll, but he did say 'two names that I can share'... and I've been hoping the staff is secretly going after Stewart even with the Oregon commitment - no idea if he's enrolled or not. Or perhaps he was inferring the back channels, where they can.

Advertisement
So this is question on the Head-to-Head against Oregon and the other Big boy threads? The focus isn't on every possible team that we're recruiting against, but to see how we're recruiting against the top tier teams. If we're to return to dominance on the field, it will be preceded by dominance in recruiting.
You know I don't want no smoke with you @lindend but I agree with you.

Advertisement
Back