Duke Appreciation Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

hassan

Recruit
Honestly, I can't say enough about Duke, He is the Realest we have had, the dude has the heart of a champion. Great Player. I was at the HS championships when he went off, Duke was the Truth. He really was never the same after he snapped his ankle VS FSU. he put everything on the line, still had a great NFL career and is one of the best Canes of all time. Sad we didn't have great teams but he did his part. Coming out of HS he reminded me a lil of Clinton Portis, I believe that was the guy he modeled his game after. Duke could have been an NFL DB IMO. In a recent podcast interview, he says his dream job is Miami RB Coach. Oddly he says he didn't love football, it was just a way to take care of his family. I respect the **** outta that, I honestly never would have known that because he played with such passion and was so good.

Fav Duke Memory is 249 yards vs Va Tech. Duke had a top 5 all-time stiff arm. He was a 4.4 guy coming in but injuries and weight gain slowed him down by the time he made it to the NFL. Was an excellent receiver out of the backfield and really had a high Football IQ.

Advertisement
Honestly, I can't say enough about Duke, He is the Realest we have had, the dude has the heart of a champion. Great Player. I was at the HS championships when he went off, Duke was the Truth. He really was never the same after he snapped his ankle VS FSU. he put everything on the line, still had a great NFL career and is one of the best Canes of all time. Sad we didn't have great teams but he did his part. Coming out of HS he reminded me a lil of Clinton Portis, I believe that was the guy he modeled his game after. Duke could have been an NFL DB IMO. In a recent podcast interview, he says his dream job is Miami RB Coach. Oddly he says he didn't love football, it was just a way to take care of his family. I respect the **** outta that, I honestly never would have known that because he played with such passion and was so good.

Fav Duke Memory is 249 yards vs Va Tech. Duke had a top 5 all-time stiff arm. He was a 4.4 guy coming in but injuries and weight gain slowed him down by the time he made it to the NFL. Was an excellent receiver out of the backfield and really had a high Football IQ.

Nah… enough’s enough. You did this yesterday as well on a different topic. Please stop posting duplicate threads like these on CIS that you’re posting on 247.

IMG_6027.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back