Coaching Don't Make Coach O Regulate *******

Advertisement
i think Orgeron might be the most intimidating fool in the business. Dude looks like he can break you in half still, but that accent is so cartoonishly Cajun you almost can’t take him serious sometimes lol

I used to make fun of Randy waiting for Seantrel to finish his haircut. But Coach O driving 30 miles each way to sit while Peterson scouts out his next basketball opponent is commitment. I’m not going to even get into discussing him trying to have AP’s dad transfer prisons to be able to watch his games at USC.

Advertisement
Coach O is honestly the goat. Ever since I listened to him on Pardon My Take, I have been a huge fan of this guy. Miami should take him for a small role. Recruits love this guy

You mean they like a drunk old fool that acts like a 17-year-old and hangs out with people half his age.

Does Kyle Wrtight know that COACH O will be a tMario Cristobal Coaches Clinic coming up?.

Man move some1 out the way and give the OG an analyst job for another year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm pretty sure when Orgeron gets in the state we see in this video that he starts talking to himself out loud. Whatever you think of the guy these young punks absolutely should be thankful that Orgeron talked himself out of killing them on the spot.

Also, would it surprise me if he's arrested at Loggerhead's...errr....Flanny's in the Grove next weekend at 4am? Absolutely not.

Advertisement
Back