D’Angelo Ponds JMU CB (via Chaminade) Commits to Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yall tripping dude isn't the #1 player in the portal for no reason he out up stats with verified speed perfect nickel move Powell an Jadias to Safety!!
A lot of people here know nothing about JMU’. It’s a very good program that plays good ball , has good players and isn’t playing the sisters of the poor. They were ranked in FBS as high as 18th.

A lot of people here know nothing about JMU’. It’s a very good program that plays good ball , has good players and isn’t playing the sisters of the poor. They were ranked in FBS as high as 18th.
Oh i know completely agree! I want this kid(bad) the mangham bros and the juco dline. Any word on Baron? And what's your opinion of the juco dline I can't remember his name is the Suggs kid? And wasn't he on campus like today? Busy week at work Cinco de Mayo is this weekend the only gringo in the kitchen means u know in working 💪 lol

Y’all do know James Madison beat the cowboy **** outta the same MTSU team that, yeah… They could’ve thrashed our 12-13 asses over these past two seasons. They’ve been the best program in Virginia since they moved to FBS.

Advertisement
A slot corner who can cover man to man and has legit speed?

Oh wait, he’s 5’10” 165.

Oh wait, Couch was 5’10” 170 and couldn’t play man nearly as well.

This is a no brainer take.

We need guys who can cover badly. Get this kid if you can. No doubt about it.

Advertisement
Shows how when y'all scream no such thing as under the radar anymore just how far off y'all are. Take it one step further and look at majority of offers now and he's actually still under the radar. I'm on board. Love the bark in this dog here.
This is just semantics, and I pretty much agree with your overall point (I’m just trying to get to 2,000 posts this weekend) - but it’s hard to say a kid was “under the radar” when he went to a high school that produced a dozen D1 kids, including the #1 player in the country, last cycle.

Kid was forced to live in Missouri for a year, mostly due to his size, I guess. I’d say being named freshman all-American (It’d be nice to add a 3rd one of those to our infinity gauntlet) was enough to show everyone.

This is just semantics, and I pretty much agree with your overall point (I’m just trying to get to 2,000 posts this weekend) - but it’s hard to say a kid was “under the radar” when he went to a high school that produced a dozen D1 kids, including the #1 player in the country, last cycle.

Kid was forced to live in Missouri for a year, mostly due to his size, I guess. I’d say being named freshman all-American (It’d be nice to add a 3rd one of those to our infinity gauntlet) was enough to show everyone.
JMU is located in Harrisonburg, VA about 2 hours southwest from Fairfax, Va. Nowhere near Missouri.

Advertisement
I like guys who cover well

The End Reaction GIF by Freeform

Advertisement
Yall tripping dude isn't the #1 player in the portal for no reason he out up stats with verified speed perfect nickel move Powell an Jadias to Safety!!
Not one of them watched one video. It’s sad no one has invented YouTube or anything to help inform a take

Give me Ponds and I really don’t care too much about Mack or Baron at this point. I guess all three would be nice but that seems glutinous.

Ponds would be the best overall addition and in the weakest room overall in terms of depth + talent. Take him, move Powell to his natural safety position, and we are marching steadfast towards 10 wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back