Construction on New Football Facility

Advertisement
Because from a high level perspective you generally try to balance your attention between short term (example: NIL) and long term (Cap X) goals.

When a guy like Cam Ward jumps on board, plus the need to be a viable candidate for conference expansion the focus gets shifted. As it should.

Stop playing into the Mopers' game.

It is not an "either/or". There has been no shift of focus. Miami has the donors, the money, and the ability to walk and chew gum at the same time.

Advertisement
Then we are just REALLY bad at it… school history making lately

Maybe.

What you "want" and what you "get" are not always the same.

Did we not "play to win big" with the men's basketball team? And then we got **** effort from a couple of guys and went from Final Four to "missing the post-season entirely".

So we were just "REALLY bad at it". It happens sometimes. Don't be a fan later.

Maybe.

What you "want" and what you "get" are not always the same.

Did we not "play to win big" with the men's basketball team? And then we got **** effort from a couple of guys and went from Final Four to "missing the post-season entirely".

So we were just "REALLY bad at it". It happens sometimes. Don't be a fan later.
Fan all the time... Most of us want to win.... I think we would even settle for complete competence, and many have grown distrustful of that competence ... which is why most of the threads go the way they go as a core issue...

Advertisement
Fan all the time... Most of us want to win.... I think we would even settle for complete competence, and many have grown distrustful of that competence ... which is why most of the threads go the way they go as a core issue...

What a load of horse****.

Men's and women's basketball have been **** good teams recently. Yes, baseball had a late coaching change, and if we don't see significant improvement next year, then it's time for Dan to tell JD's supporters that we gave it a shot, but now it's time to turn outside the program.

You don't give a **** about "competence". You are going to vomit negativity no matter what. You act like your non-stop moping is some sort of bravery, but it's not. You want to see what it's like to take an accurate position, go back and look at all of my posts when 80% of the board was screaming for Larranaga to be fired a few years ago. I was right, and the mopers were wrong.

If you can't see that the mindset and work ethic of the football team have been transformed from 2 years ago, then that's on you. I'm the first to admit that they need to win the games as well, but the transformation is happening whether you want to admit it or not.

"Competence". Hilarious. You simply refuse to acknowledge any of the positive aspects in any of our sports teams.

Don't be a fan later, because you sure as **** are not a fan now. A real "fan all the time" sits through winless Big East basketball seasons and 5-6 probation football seasons.

Look around, this is a thread on new construction, and you're venting your feels.

Advertisement
Back