******CANESUNITED LOUISVILLE TICKET BLOCK EXTENSION****** April 22nd Deadline!!!!

gocanes737

CANESUNITED TAILGATING
UPDATE FROM SHERRI- 200 Tickets Sold Already. Louisville allowed for an extended deadline of April 22nd to get you payment in. Please see the information below. As always tickets will be handed out at the Friday night gathering and at the tailgate lot as well on gameday.

************LOUISVILLE TICKET INFORMATION******
Saturday October 19th
FROM SHERRI @ canesunited: I have a blocks of tickets reserved for Louisville. They are in the Lower Bowl in the South End Zone. Not sure exactly where yet but it will be in this location. Tickets are $50 each. Please let me know how many you are paying for. the deadline to order and pay will be Monday April 22nd. Once again, I am only buying the amount of tickets that are pre paid for. I will not be buying any extras. Please have your order and your money to my Paypal/ Venmo no later than Monday! No checks... No COD.... My pay pal is bwferrett88@yahoo.com. and Venmo is @Sherri-Wright-27. Please put your name and pay the fees. Please send as friends and family. I don’t charge extra for doing this, so I can’t pay the fees. Ticket will be electronic. If I know you and have your info, I will send them to you Thursday/Friday…Don’t ask me to send yours earlier….Lol…If I don’t have your info…Ticket pickup will be on Friday night wherever the party is and from as soon as we get to the tailgate til 1 hour before game time. Please be considerate... I am there to see the WHOLE game just like you are, so don't call me after the game starts for your tickets... I really enjoy doing this for everyone because I know what it is like to sit in the middle of the enemy. I want my family to sit together.
🙌
BUT I would never put any of you in a bad spot... Please don't put me in one! I feel that this year is going to be really special and there is no one I would rather spend it with than all of you! Hugs! LET'S GO CANES! I will add names to this as payment comes in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back