Canes v Owls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawson’s taking what they give him and burning clock.

Our CB play is what doesn’t bode well for UNC.
We were Vanilla today and still put up 41. No secrets given today. On the other hand we got to scout the **** outta Clemson/FSU. They pulled out all the stops. Strap it on Bye week, then the season begins. 🙌🏽GO CANES#CANESNATIONLIFER

Advertisement
I mean he's good, but let's not overhype him just yet. Fletcher put half their D on the ground on that TD run they called back.
I'm not over hyping him...or at least I'm not trying to. I didn't say he's a better back than anyone. I'm just simply talking about the way he cuts.

A solid game all round, other than the Temple TD drive at the end of the first half and two busted coverages allowing long gains.

No complaints.

Advertisement
A solid game all round, other than the Temple TD drive at the end of the first half and two busted coverages allowing long gains.

No complaints.
They fixed the pass coverage the 2nd half as they only had 50 yards passing in the 2nd half with ~5 min to play (and at that point it was all backups). Hopefully they can use the bye to shore that up.

Still had great speed. Not like Lamar though.
CJ is by far the fastest at a 10.25. Would like to see him with the first unit O line instead of 2nd and 3rd stringers. He is going to break a lot of long runs.

Duke 10.62 4.51 combine to Lamar's 10.56 4.40 combine Edgerrin James 4.38 NFL combine and supposedly "nothing slower than a 10.8 100 meter". Clinton Portis 10.6 and a 4.42 NFL combine. Speed does matter. Najeh Davenport 11.02 6’1” at 250 pounds was one of the best before he tore his ACL. Was a beast.

Don Chaney 10.77 before the injuries and Henry Parrish 11.09. It is a long season and a lot of games still ahead.

Advertisement
I don’t know if it was Temple’s OL, but he looked like he belonged on the field in this game.

Played really well.

**** burger on deck for me, I didn’t think he’d even see the field
He’s actually flashed a few times this year againsg BC and A&M. He struggled early in when he arrived but it sounded like he had gotten his sea legs late in spring.

I don’t know if it was Temple’s OL, but he looked like he belonged on the field in this game.

Played really well.

**** burger on deck for me, I didn’t think he’d even see the field
Agree, thought Rodriguez filled in good, also.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back