Canes Offer #1 Overall Transfer DE Jared Verse

Advertisement
Who else they got? Haha Travis can at least run for his life and safe drives…and torch a Manny Diaz defense lol hehe
A backup who isn’t good and the Duffy kid they brought in this class. Thing about Travis is he can’t stay healthy. My FSU friend says there O-Line should be better this year cause they are all older guys but I don’t believe it.

The issue for fsu is they’re getting these 1 year rentals and not developing anyone…

At some point and this includes us you gotta recruit and develop and not rely solely on the portal
Manny was prepared to do this for the '22 cycle. Didn't quite pan out for him

Advertisement
A backup who isn’t good and the Duffy kid they brought in this class. Thing about Travis is he can’t stay healthy. My FSU friend says there O-Line should be better this year cause they are all older guys but I don’t believe it.
They can say what they want but if the cracks are filled in by Mario and staff we will destroy them

We said that too about our returning line and it got King killed. TVD came in masked quite a few deficiencies

The issue for fsu is they’re getting these 1 year rentals and not developing anyone…

At some point and this includes us you gotta recruit and develop and not rely solely on the portal
This guy has 3 years of eligibility so I wonder how many he'll use.

Advertisement
my nígga you need to go ousside. No reason you know this. (yes it's her though)
Bro there are thousands of Booty gifs on the daily on this site and I know one chick and y’all acting like this is the end of the world lol. Bro I be outside more then you can imagine homie stay bless.

Advertisement
Back