2025 Byron Louis 4* RB from Heritage (Plantation)

Advertisement
"Seems to be very high on Miami. He loves coach Tim Harris and admits he looks up to Mark Fletcher. Says Oklahoma, Tennessee, Georgia, USC and others are also showing interest." - 247’s update from the Future 50 Media Day

Advertisement
From Canesport:

“It was my first college game, and it was a blessing to watch those guys handle business,” “Especially the ones I know locally like Rueben Bain, Darryl Porter, and Kam Kinchens. All those guys just came out here and handled business.”

“It actually exceeded my expectations,” “They’re playing at an NFL stadium, and the fact that they’re able to pack the stands was crazy. The support they have from down south was just amazing.”

Following the matchup, Louis headed back to the Miami locker room, where he celebrated with the team and staff.

“Everyone was happy and really nice, from the coaches to the players,” “All they were saying is that you just have to give them a little bit of time, and their time is now, which is all that it was.”’

According to Louis, last Saturday’s win was a testament to what Miami head coach Mario Cristobal and his staff have been preaching about since they arrived in Coral Gables.

“It just shows that Coach Cristobal is a man of his word,” “Everything that he has said he would do is happening. He said give him a year or two, and he’s going to turn it around. The coaches that are coaching under him and with him all said the same thing, and it’s happening. The U’s time is now.”

U Hands College Football GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back