Al Golden appreciation thread

HarryCarayisGoat

Senior
Banned
Guy, I have a bad feeling Nebraska may take our guy. He stood by us through the Shapiro fiasco and made us relevant again.

Worst part of this is that he most likely takes D'Onofrio with him

Nebraska is gonna love this dude and Top 15 defense.

Thanks, Al for everything you did here at the U!

Advertisement
Wink wink, nudge nudge

Our recruiting shall be a dog pile without Alfred's skills. I am deeply afear that we shall lose all our prized recruits to Nebraska.

Wink wink, nudge nudge.

Advertisement
Lmfao!!! I'm sorry guys but this is the best thread I've ever read. Honestly good job lol first time I've been able to smile since this all started.

Thanks for saving the program Al!
Hope you don't go but understand with the amount of ungrateful fans we have here! I know you will do big thing a in Nebraska!

Those Cornhuskers would turn into immediate national title contenders if they get golden.

Advertisement
He did it at Temple. Navigated us through the Sha-pie-ro mess and the cloud. Sky is the limit for him at Nebraska, with all that fan support. Get the Big Red on the pillars and have a Big Ten title in 3. Pellini didn't leave the cupboard bare.

Advertisement
Advertisement
One of the best coaches to past through Miami. They will have a stellar defense, and shut down Wisconsin.... I am certain. He just didn't have the horses they have in big red country

Advertisement
Back