Wanted to Save All You Losers the Trouble

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn't mean to like your comment 1984.

Just annoyed you wasted my time with this ****.

My fault for reading I guess.

Advertisement
I get angry about guys like Burgess, the guys that would have come here but that we didn't recruit or treated as subpar. Like Burgess, Skai, Lamb, Gilbert etc.

Greene ? St Thomas, right? Did we even recruit him?

Randy and Co.

Bobby Hart? How hard did we recruit him?

I do recall being after Hart. Don't recall one iota of discussion regarding Greene.

Greens from Albany before he transferred to sta

This, he wanted nothing to do with UM

We barely recruited him. We had better targets in our opinion and were loaded at the position. You guys do recall who was on campus as the future when he came out right? We cherry picked the one we wanted and he's not to shabby. You give him the competence of Jimbo as an OC and a Heisman QB and Dorsett is probably insane as well.

Lets not be revisionist about it though, we had Streeter, Aldarious, Pimp, Davon, Thompkins and Hurns. **** Benjamin had a year or two left. We were pretty confident on our WR core. Who the fuggggg knew that it would implode so fast and bad. My god just the thought makes me sick to the stomach.

Advertisement
Randy and Co.

Bobby Hart? How hard did we recruit him?

I do recall being after Hart. Don't recall one iota of discussion regarding Greene.

Greens from Albany before he transferred to sta

This, he wanted nothing to do with UM

We barely recruited him. We had better targets in our opinion and were loaded at the position. You guys do recall who was on campus as the future when he came out right? We cherry picked the one we wanted and he's not to shabby. You give him the competence of Jimbo as an OC and a Heisman QB and Dorsett is probably insane as well.

Lets not be revisionist about it though, we had Streeter, Aldarious, Pimp, Davon, Thompkins and Hurns. **** Benjamin had a year or two left. We were pretty confident on our WR core. Who the fuggggg knew that it would implode so fast and bad. My god just the thought makes me sick to the stomach.

Dorsett is nothing compared to Greene. Hope you are trying to be sarcastic. I like Dorsett for what he is, and nothing more. Fast kid who can run the post. Greene can do it all.

Advertisement
Coker.........Shammin........Pond Turtle......Herbie Coldcuts.......Alfredo Foldono......Notch Yo Doritos.....Thee Cloud......$EC Imunnity.....BeetleJuice.......Nevin ****Zero......*****-*** Fans......

Advertisement
Back