2. Boise State/LA-Lafayette/Memphis/Presbyterian

3. W. Va./FAU/S. Miss./W. Carolina

4. San Jose State/@Kansas State/LA Tech/Samford

They are the OCC schedules of the following schools:

1. Mississippi State

2. Ole Miss

3. Alabama

4. Auburn

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that the SEC is awesome.

Playing at FAU? Lol wow

makes a ton of sense for our athletic department. It is an away game that we don't have to fly to, we will sell out our allotment of tickets and its a W.

I am all for playing either FIU or FAU away every year instead of 2 home games against Sister College for the Blind that no one attends.

Advertisement
We need to drop one of the potato teams and pick up a home and home vs a bottom tier Pac-12 team.

Advertisement
Playing at FAU? Lol wow

makes a ton of sense for our athletic department. It is an away game that we don't have to fly to, we will sell out our allotment of tickets and its a W.

I am all for playing either FIU or FAU away every year instead of 2 home games against Sister College for the Blind that no one attends.

one more game for recruits to watch us vaporize somebody. FAU is in palm beach county none the less

Home: Georgia Tech, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Clemson
Road: Duke, North Carolina, Pittsburgh, Florida State

Home: Duke, North Carolina, Pittsburgh, Florida State
Road: Georgia Tech, Virginia, Virginia Tech, NC State

Home: Georgia Tech, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Syracuse

Road: Georgia Tech, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Boston College

Home: Georgia Tech, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Louisville

Road: Georgia Tech, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest

Home: Georgia Tech, Virginia, Virginia Tech, NC State

Road: Georgia Tech, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Clemson

Home: Georgia Tech, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Boston College

Road: Georgia Tech, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Syracuse

We play Clemson and FSU next year while VT gets NC St and BC and Duke gets BC and Wake. Sounds fair.

Advertisement
We play Clemson and FSU next year while VT gets NC St and BC and Duke gets BC and Wake. Sounds fair.

Yes, playing FSU from the other side every year is a big disadvantage for us compared to the rest of the Coastal. It's magnified in years we also get Clemson from the other side. Only GT, who plays Clemson every year, is close to being at same disadvantage. That's why I'd just assume to be on the same side as FSU since we play them every year anyway.

Or I'd like to see only the games within the division count when determining the the division champion. Not sure that a true division champion is currently being determined when the unbalanced schedules have such large discrepencies. BC and Wake hardly compare to FSU and Clemson

Yes, playing FSU from the other side every year is a big disadvantage for us compared to the rest of the Coastal. It's magnified in years we also get Clemson from the other side. Only GT, who plays Clemson every year, is close to being at same disadvantage. That's why I'd just assume to be on the same side as FSU since we play them every year anyway.

Or I'd like to see only the games within the division count when determining the the division champion. Not sure that a true division champion is currently being determined when the unbalanced schedules have such large discrepencies. BC and Wake hardly compare to FSU and Clemson

Or getting Louisville this year (yeah, I know they're not great, but they're not Wake either). VT's crossover is BC, ours is FSU. Seems fair. Years we get Clemson or Louisville on top of FSU, while VT gets BC and Wake or Syracuse, is simply not fair. Yeah, I know, we should beat anyone regardless, but it still sucks. It's like Ole Miss getting Vandy as their permanent crossover in the SEC while UGA has Auburn and Florida has LSU.

Quit the whining. I want to play FSU, Clemson, and Louisville every year. They're the only teams worth a **** in this garbage conference.

FSU is going to get Louisville every year, and they have Clemson and us every year. It all balances out.

Advertisement
Back