What Would You Do?

Ayeplus

Freshman
This question is for those who want Golden out of here.

Let's say somehow, someway, the last game of the season, it's down to Miami and Pitt for the rights to go to the ACCCG to face FSU. Are you rooting for Miami to get blown away against Pitt and hope radical changes are made to the staff in the offseason, OR would you say f**k it and have hopes that Miami will for the first time make it to the ACCCG, knowing Golden will use that as a point of emphasis why he retains the staff?

Advertisement
lol thankfully I have a better chance of winning the lottery than miami being in a position to win the coastal so ill never have to make that decision

I have to say I will root for the Canes to win. I'm a Canes fan, not an anti-Golden fan. I think I would rather spend my energy rooting for my team to win than to root for someone to lose.

None of this will happen except FSU in ACCCG.

if we are playing for the coastal championship on the final game of the season, golden would be retained regardless of the outcome. at least thats the impression we get from everything we've heard regarding how badly golden has to tank the season to get fired. so it would depend on a lot of things, mainly whether golden would make changes to his staff on defense, how did the rest of the season go leading up to that game, etc. it's a tough one, because winning that game and making the acc championhsip probably means golden stays even after next year if we have another mediocre season beating up on shi**y teams and winning ugly against horrible teams.

so probably still rooting for us to lose badly and then lose badly again in our bowl game. unless golden has miraculously turned things around and we actually look like a well coached team and he can convince all of us that hes a capable coach.

theres like a 1% chance your scenario happens anyways, so we'll cross the bridge when we get there. in the meantime lets hope golden gets fired as soon as possible and not 1 minute later

Advertisement
None of this will happen except FSU in ACCCG.

if we are playing for the coastal championship on the final game of the season, golden would be retained regardless of the outcome. at least thats the impression we get from everything we've heard regarding how badly golden has to tank the season to get fired. so it would depend on a lot of things, mainly whether golden would make changes to his staff on defense, how did the rest of the season go leading up to that game, etc. it's a tough one, because winning that game and making the acc championhsip probably means golden stays even after next year if we have another mediocre season beating up on shi**y teams and winning ugly against horrible teams.

so probably still rooting for us to lose badly and then lose badly again in our bowl game. unless golden has miraculously turned things around and we actually look like a well coached team and he can convince all of us that hes a capable coach.

theres like a 1% chance your scenario happens anyways, so we'll cross the bridge when we get there. in the meantime lets hope golden gets fired as soon as possible and not 1 minute later

we are already out of the coastal. enough with the "if's"

You know what I want to be? These people....

4Ce2oVi.png

shocked-alabama-fans.gif

bamafan_original.gif

crying-alabama-fan.gif

Certainly not Alabama fans specifically, but fans who are legitimately shocked that their team is losing/lost. With no Miami team in the past 6 years have I been surprised of the performance or outcome. So save me the rhetorical BS about 'saying F-it and have hopes.'

Advertisement
Back