It's Over Before It Begins with this Guy coaching

caneaddict

Senior
Q: Virginia Tech's top running back Marshawn Williams, do you think he will play?

Golden: Yeah, he'll play. They're going to establish the run with Williams in there. They made some changes to the offensive line and you can tell the guys they put in there played well for them, especially the second half of Pitt. It sounds like that's the way they're going to go. I like their tight ends , their fullback can do it all for them. He protects, blocks well and he can catch, run it. This is a big back, we're going to have to tackle him.

Advertisement
As long as the kids execute everything will be fine. Otherwise they will end up under the bus.

Q: Virginia Tech's top running back Marshawn Williams, do you think he will play?

Golden: Yeah, he'll play. They're going to establish the run with Williams in there. They made some changes to the offensive line and you can tell the guys they put in there played well for them, especially the second half of Pitt. It sounds like that's the way they're going to go. I like their tight ends , their fullback can do it all for them. He protects, blocks well and he can catch, run it. This is a big back, we're going to have to tackle him.

To address these two points:

1) Nice to see you've already accepted failure, Al.
2) No ****. That's the whole point.

Al, you might not know this but this is what Defenses are suppose to do to ALL the players with the ball

Beamer can just dive the fullback all night. He's bigger and better than GTs and we are okay giving up 5 yards per carry

Advertisement
Beamer can just dive the fullback all night. He's bigger and better than GTs and we are okay giving up 5 yards per carry

Every time I see 5 people 10 yards off the ball. I would check to a full back dive , this should work all night

A Penn St. grad should probably have said this some other way.

Advertisement

A Penn St. grad should probably have said this some other way.
Lol

Hey, please, what would you like him to say? This is coach babble that happens in every program. ****** team and coach raves about the opponent's long snapper. This is the least of Al's issues.

Advertisement
the bullshyt spews from the top and infiltrates the player; here's Hertolou on CS interview:

What specific challenge does Virginia Tech pose for UM's D line?

"They have a good running game, running attack," Heurtelou said. "We have to be real physical, impose our dominance. Guys like me, Courtel (Jenkins), OP [Olsen Pierre], Chick [Anthony Chickillo] have to make them feel our dominance."

I like the attitude, but the lie of the week, that a team that just rushed for 26 yards has a good running attack has permeated the team..completely unnecessary to even make this a talking point, its not true

what these phuckers need to do is stop complimenting everybody and take a look at themselves,"we havent been very good against the run, we have to be better, or even a sorry *** run team like VT can hurt us" thats phucking real talk, the other way of saying is a lie/built in excuse

"watching the film of Pitt they did some interesting things to give VT problems running the ball, we feel we can do some of the same things" is that so phucking hard?

Last edited:
Al sucks at life but this is normal stuff. Move along kids all coaches do this.

sorry man, not true, spurrier woulda been calling out this run defense on national TV and blamed himself first and foremost, and if he was playing a team that just rushed for 26 yards, he wouldnt say theyre good at running the ball, you look stupid as ***** saying inaccurate **** like that

Advertisement

sorry man, not true, spurrier woulda been calling out this run defense on national TV and blamed himself first and foremost, and if he was playing a team that just rushed for 26 yards, he wouldnt say theyre good at running the ball, you look stupid as ***** saying inaccurate **** like that

Fail. Here's Spurrier talking about Furman exactly one week ago:

http://www.gogamecocks.com/2014/10/14/629369/video-spurrier-previews-furman.html

VT rushed for 34 yards in the second half of that game

Fail. Here's Spurrier talking about Furman exactly one week ago:

http://www.gogamecocks.com/2014/10/14/629369/video-spurrier-previews-furman.html

wtf did he say, they're nationally ranked in a few defensive categories? and played them tough last time

phucking Golden said that VT IS GOING to establish the run on us with Williams, and is VT nationally ranked in any rushing categories? Once again Spurroer's focus was more on his team and not fluffing up the opponent with bullshyt, listen again failguy

Advertisement
Back