Which assistants do you fire if you're Golden?

rok

Great Poster
Assuming we finish 7-5 or worse.

I think these guys are all on the hot seat:

Donofrio
Williams
Franklin
Kehoe

Guys who I don't think are in jeopardy:

Harris
Brown
Carroll
Coley
Scott

Advertisement
Not sure about Kehoe on that list.

I know I know we haven't been a dominant O line in years but considering the injuries and the amount of young guys on the front this year i think the o line is the least of our worries at this point.

Not sure about Kehoe on that list.

I know I know we haven't been a dominant O line in years but considering the injuries and the amount of young guys on the front this year i think the o line is the least of our worries at this point.

Every OL on every level of football deals with injuries. Let's see how they do on Thursday and against FSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Williams
Dnofrio
Franklin

Hire a ST coach to. A head coach is only as good as his coaching staff

I'd also take a long look at Kehoe. Me myself I'd fire him but I understand both sides of the fence.

If I was Goldie, I'd fire myself. Then Butch could decide to fire/hire as he saw fit.

Fire everyone on the defensive-side, sans Hurlie Brown. Bring in a defensive coordinator who's allowed to do his thing and not have to implement Golden's ****** defensive scheme.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Donofrio
Williams
Franklin
Kehoe
Harris
Brown
Carroll
Coley
Scott
Swasey

Thanks for the vote of confidence! Coach Beard and I got this!

OqZOJ5-Y_400x400.jpeg

Assuming we finish 7-5 or worse.

I think these guys are all on the hot seat:

Donofrio
Williams
Franklin
Kehoe

Guys who I don't think are in jeopardy:

Harris
Brown
Carroll
Coley
Scott
Didn't scott make that weak comment for losers? You can throw him in the hot seat too

After all that talent that was supposed to walk over the other coastal div. teams, and we finish at a very probable 6 and 6, doesn't everyone need to go?

Advertisement
Back