GT is a meaningless game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeyRone

All-ACC
Purgatory
To us, anyway.

We either lose, and hand the Coastal to GT, or we win, and hand the Coastal to VT.

We can't tie, nor can we benefit in any real way. Sure, Bomb and his like will gloat for a week or two, but in reality, we ain't in the Coastal race. So this game is as meaningless as the slurpers claimed Nebraska and UL were.

Advertisement
Impossible to predict the Coastal. Just play the games.

To us, anyway.

We either lose, and hand the Coastal to GT, or we win, and hand the Coastal to VT.

We can't tie, nor can we benefit in any real way. Sure, Bomb and his like will gloat for a week or two, but in reality, we ain't in the Coastal race. So this game is as meaningless as the slurpers claimed Nebraska and UL were.

Smokey Bone, you are meaningless.

To us, anyway.

I hope this is an attempt to dumb yourself down so as to communicate more effectively with the '10-2' crowd on the board.

But, even then, :stephenahand:

Advertisement
To us, anyway.

LOL come mierda ******

No such thing as a meaningless game. Regardless of the opponent, you go out there and kick their a**.

To us, anyway.

Did not mean to like. Meant to say this post sucked and it must really suck to be u

Every game means something, win or lose. The coaching situation will sort itself out. Beat GT.

Advertisement
Meaningless. The same word Smokey's mother chooses when describing his birth.

I knew this thread would summon the slurpers, LOL! The same ones that agreed wirth Bomb that UL and NU were meaningless practice games. LOL!

This is how I roll, slurpers, so you can 86 that "kill yourself" and "fake fan" crap. I go to every game, and I don't penny pinch.

I GUARANTEE, if we get blown out on prime time at GT (I know it is SO far fetched an idea), then come back and beat Cincy to go up 4-3, the porsters here will start talking about how we go 9-3 and win the Coastal. Guranteed.

The Coastal died for us the secondf we quit vs UL.

Advertisement
Horrible post

Why are you even a fan of this team go to another fan base and be happy

who is ever happy in college football?

nick saban was unhappy about winning a national championship because playing that late in the bowl series cut into his recruiting time.

And to think, my "GT is meaningless" is a windfall excuse for the slurpers. Just watch. IF we lose, they will be quoting Smokey, and gloating about how the Temple Miami bowl matchup is gonna be GREAT!

Advertisement
Dude. What a dumb thread and calling people who disagree with your incorrect logic is just as dumb.

VT has as many conference losses as we do. And if we beat GT almost every team in the coastal has a loss. We are just as in it as everyone else.

To us, anyway.

If we beat everyone in the Coastal don't we get into the ACCCG even if we lose to FSU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back