Looking for a link about our scholarship reductions

Docholliday03

Freshman
Ok so a group i'm in on facebook insists that we can use all 9 scholarships in the same year and be done with it. I know its been stated numerous times that we have to use atleast 1 scholarship over all three years. I can't find a **** article anywhere that states that though. Anyone got a link to something that goes into more detail about how they can be split up?

Advertisement
Neither link states what i'm looking for. Just says the generic 9 total, doesn't go into specifics about how they can be split up.

From the public report, which is linked in the second link tazer provided:

3. Reduction in Athletics Awards. The total number of athletically related
financial aid awards in football shall be reduced by a combined total of nine
during the 2014-15, 2015-16 and 2016-17 academic years. The institution shall
reduce the total number of athletics awards during each academic year. The
institution has the option of assigning the reductions during those years.

Advertisement
Yea I know its one per year but these fools insist otherwise. And because all the articles from it released the same basic info about the sanctions there is nothing that states that.

Yea I know its one per year but these fools insist otherwise. And because all the articles from it released the same basic info about the sanctions there is nothing that states that.

That started floating around right after the penalties were announced but as far as I can understand, has been debunked.

Advertisement
Glad someone started this thread.

The report seems pretty clear in my mind, but there are a few morons on the other site (CS) that insist we can take all 9 this year, or 8, as the case may be.

Advertisement
Back