Safety Play

Da_U_85

Redshirt Freshman
To date, has our safety play been better wit the departure of Rogers and Highsmith?

Advertisement
Who plays back there? I see a new number every play, it's ridiculous, the way they sub out guys. Who can play consistent, when they're subbed out as much as this.

Advertisement
Deon Whiffs and miss tackles dont know Zones, Jamal Carter misses Tackles and dont break down, get shook easily,Dallas takes terrible angles and seems so slow. he can tackle when he gets there,Fentress is just out there running, he does nothing. doesnt bring any value being out there IMO.

Deon Whiffs and miss tackles dont know Zones, Jamal Carter misses Tackles and dont break down, get shook easily,Dallas takes terrible angles and seems so slow. he can tackle when he gets there,Fentress is just out there running, he does nothing. doesnt bring any value being out there IMO.

maybe playing 20 yards off the ball doesnt help the matter, our DB coach suxs too i agree. The only guy so far besides the DL coach to take all americans and turn them into butterflies

As long as we are running the worst scheme in CFB I refuse to comment on safety play and position coaches ability to teach.

Advertisement
Who plays back there? I see a new number every play, it's ridiculous, the way they sub out guys. Who can play consistent, when they're subbed out as much as this.

They are on the field so long, and coming from 15 yards, they run out of gas.

Paul Williams should be fired and then arrested for stealing checks. The guy may be the worst coach on this staff. He, Jethro and Kehoe are pretty **** close in ****tiness.

Advertisement
Fentress is one of the few guys on the team that actually knocks people down when he hits them. He isn't the problem.

I have gone from thinking Williams is a good coach to an AWFUL one in just 4 games. Our dudes don't have any technique, they don't tackle, they don't get their head around, they rarely make a play on the ball, they get their responsibilities confused (witness the Kenny Bell touchdown)...leaves you to question what he actually is teaching them...

As long as we are running the worst scheme in CFB I refuse to comment on safety play and position coaches ability to teach.

good point

With that said, I have to ask, are we sure there has been a talent problem the last 4 years since we are seeing the same results at the least?
A real coach adapts to what he has not the other way around. The coaches sux harder than the slurpers on AG balls

Advertisement
Fentress is one of the few guys on the team that actually knocks people down when he hits them. He isn't the problem.

I have gone from thinking Williams is a good coach to an AWFUL one in just 4 games. Our dudes don't have any technique, they don't tackle, they don't get their head around, they rarely make a play on the ball, they get their responsibilities confused (witness the Kenny Bell touchdown)...leaves you to question what he actually is teaching them...

Pretty sure these coaches are handcuffed by the temple staff

Advertisement
Back