Berrios is the goods

Advertisement
Kid has too much fire burning inside of him, no way golden can ruin him unless he inexplicably benches him ala herb waters

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid has too much fire burning inside of him, no way golden can ruin him unless he inexplicably benches him ala herb waters

I really hate this. Herb is getting a raw deal and it sucks a**!! He should be on the field but instead he's standing next to D'Mauri Jones the entire game smh.

[]_[]nique;1993990 said:

I really hate this. Herb is getting a raw deal and it sucks a**!! He should be on the field but instead he's standing next to D'Mauri Jones the entire game smh.

Herb is getting beat out my Malcolm. That's why he's getting no PT.

Advertisement
Advertisement
i like what i've seen from him. manages to get open and is a reliable target for a young freshman. i don't mind him and brad going through trial by fire together and getting their lumps out of the way now.

and coley hasnt gotten it going yet, but you know he's just a bubble screen or punt return away. he'll be fine.

Advertisement
Back