Now that Olsen's out... recruit another QB?

deerob305

Junior
Now that we lost Olsen, do we recruit another QB for 2015?? Or do we bring Gray Crow back to QB....our depth next year will be very slim with only Rosier and Lawson behind Kaaya...and it seems as if Ryan Williams won't be asking for a medical Red shirt either.... Thoughts???

Advertisement
I mean...... the next qb wouldn't be the one that would help out. I would rather a transfer qb but that seems unlikely because Kaaya will still be the guy for the next 2 years so I guess we should use it on maybe Stanley but idk if all of those young qbs make me fully comfortable

7_1310242.jpg

All depends on how they think rozier is progressing. If they like his development, no.

Advertisement
Advertisement
i like the fact it free's up a scholly but imo we should use it on another qb, if all the current commits stick we will be in good shape especially being Kaaya has not scratched the surface yet imo ceiling is very high with his skill set for the next few yrs, i think we need to keep adding on defense with LB'S, DT'S and O-LINE needs to be the focus, secondary is never out the question especially with the targets we are looking at, but overall keep the focus on the def side of the ball #GOCANES

I would go after another QB. Maybe Parr from Dwyer who could use a RS year to get bigger and stronger and also learn behind Kaaya.

Rakeem Cato would be awesome, but he won't come here to be a backup to Kayaa

Advertisement
Now that we lost Olsen, do we recruit another QB for 2015?? Or do we bring Gray Crow back to QB....our depth next year will be very slim with only Rosier and Lawson behind Kaaya...and it seems as if Ryan Williams won't be asking for a medical Red shirt either.... Thoughts???

Why would Ryan Williams red shirt? He wont start next year, Kaaya is only going to get better. Why come back to be a back up?

I think going the JUCO route or pick up a 5th year transfer would be the best option. Going into next season all you have is Kaaya, Rosier, Lawson, and Crow. None will have experience but Kaaya, not good if he goes down.

Advertisement
I think going the JUCO route or pick up a 5th year transfer would be the best option. Going into next season all you have is Kaaya, Rosier, Lawson, and Crow. None will have experience but Kaaya, not good if he goes down.

Why would they come if they wont start though?

Advertisement
Back