Practicing against possibly the worst defense in CFB

iLIKEDADE!

Freshman
Banned
Has handicapped this offense IMHO ... because we arent used to a defense who is in ATTACK mode for 70+ plays.

You cant simulate that with a scout team in a week leading up to a game.

This to me is why our O-line is so soft... they dont ever get hit in practice.

Back when we were kings of CFB it was ALWAYS a constant that our practices were harder than our games... Our offense is fools gold because of this D, I truly believe this!

We need a complete overhaul ...

Duke, Dorsett, Coley, Waters, Walford, Dobard, Lewis, Yearby.. all this talent and only managed 244 yards and 13 points.

PS.. we couldve used that extra day of camp... maybe we could've gotten another first down or something out of it!

Last edited:
Advertisement
I've thought about that before and I'm sure there is a lot of validity to that statement. the whole approach of this staff just sucks. it is ***** football. period.

Except that the defense outperformed the offense last night. And your excuse wouldn't explain why coach Coley has no idea how to call plays.

Except that the defense outperformed the offense last night. And your excuse wouldn't explain why coach Coley has no idea how to call plays.

Throw out play calling.. and just having some balls.. we are charmin soft!

And lets not get carried away with the defense not giving up 600 yards and 42 points.. we still have MAJOR issues!

Bruh, what James coley exhibited last night was far more damning than anything dorito has done to this program. That's saying a lot. If anything, it's the offenses incompetence in practice breeding false hope of a potentially good defense

At this point, **** it. Fire everyone! Except maybe ice, Paul Williams, and maybe Brennan Carroll. Beard just got here, he can stay. The rest of these ****ers are literally WOAT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back