Spread O

supacane

Senior
We need to move to a spread O. We have always used Pro style but we will find it much easier getting QBs down here and with all the spread offenses down here we would be fine. Times are changing and we are staying the same. It's too hard to learn a pro style offense if we are not stacking QBs and giving them time to develop. Sumlin is making every QB a heisman candidate. Tebow can win national titles. Baylor can rise to prominence with it. It's time we change with the times. Philadelphia Eagles are using it. What are we waiting for? It's time

Advertisement
To go along with that most high schools use it in south florida and that is what these kids we recruit are used to.

I don't love it but there is no reason why we are not in the spread 50% of the time. The transition is very easy for skill players and it takes less time for O lIneman to get established. Chad Morris would put up 50 points every game with the talent down here.

Advertisement
running a spread offense would make to much sense with our talent at receiver. our staff's collective minds would implode

Been saying it for years. We'd be a nightmare.

I have been hesitant to want to make this switch, but look at the playmakers we are brininging in at WR and imagine them on the field at the same time, there would be mismatches all over the field.

Doesn't matter with this coaching staff. I'd be happy to switch to a spread if we brought in a new head coach who has actually had success running it. The way these guys coach, the spread would be a disaster.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back