The Labor Day Massacre IS HERE!!

Advertisement
From your keyboard to God's ears my friend. The time is now. It's in the air. Could we be in store for a vintage Hurricane style beatdown like the kind we put on UF in 02 or VT in 05 or WVU in 2000? We are due. We are the original road warriors. Let's put the Cardinals exactly where they belong and that is a few notches below us.

hurricane_warninghi-res1.jpg

Advertisement
Pluck em, behead em, and grill the suckers up for late night snack. Hope Al remembers what they did to his career in that bowl game. If he takes this game personal, team will respond. 70 - 0 would not be enough wup-***.

Getting started early, high on the CANES, oh remember it is a night game, gonna be a long day today.

Advertisement
Getting started early, high on the CANES, oh remember it is a night game, gonna be a long day today.

Already drinking beers saving the shots til 7 so **** ready to give louisville the murk session that they been begging for.

Another man with a plan, drinking strategy, pour them shots, you ready!

Yep even got a drinking pause from 630 til 7 the calm before the storm i appologize now for the spelling errors and random ramblings that i will without doubt become subdued to around 6, go canes.

Already drinking beers saving the shots til 7 so **** ready to give louisville the murk session that they been begging for.

Yep even got a drinking pause from 630 til 7 the calm before the storm i appologize now for the spelling errors and random ramblings that i will without doubt become subdued to around 6, go canes.

Don Vito? That you?
vitopiano.gif

Advertisement
Canes_U_Pr[U said:
[/U]ide;1955228]

Don Vito? That you?
vitopiano.gif

If i dont wake up on my roof ill be highly devastated

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back