A few notes on Louisville

johnnytsunami01

Sophomore
So I was bored and listening to a Louisville podcasts (http://thecrunchzone.com/preview-louisville-vs-miami/) because I'm so amped. Here are some notes:

-Devante parker is out huge loss for Louisville
-Dyer has been day to day for 1 ½ weeks while he is listed as doubtful they have a tough time believing he won’t play opening day because of a bruise
-Although he is number 2 on depth chart regardless he is their best running back and believe that he isn’t listed as the starter because they want to pay respect to the other guy who is a veteran and been in the program for a while
-Supposively have some freshman that has been playing really well at rb that will play a lot if Dyer can't go
-Supposively great depth at both wr and rb injuries won’t hurt too much
-A walk-on is now their starting center

After they went on and on for about the 50th time about how Godly Petrino is that regardless of any injury or inexperience they will have a beastly offense I decided to turn it off, but those are the notes I got. I'm ready for tomorrow!!

Advertisement
So I was bored and listening to a Louisville podcasts (http://thecrunchzone.com/preview-louisville-vs-miami/) because I'm so amped. Here are some notes:

-Devante parker is out huge loss for Louisville
-Dyer has been day to day for 1 ½ weeks while he is listed as doubtful they have a tough time believing he won’t play opening day because of a bruise
-Although he is number 2 on depth chart regardless he is their best running back and believe that he isn’t listed as the starter because they want to pay respect to the other guy who is a veteran and been in the program for a while
-Supposively have some freshman that has been playing really well at rb that will play a lot if Dyer can't go
-Supposively great depth at both wr and rb injuries won’t hurt too much
-A walk-on is now their starting center

After they went on and on for about the 50th time about how Godly Petrino is that regardless of any injury or inexperience they will have a beastly offense I decided to turn it off, but those are the notes I got. I'm ready for tomorrow!!

*Supposedly. Sorry, it's just a pet peeve of mine. Speaking of which, I really hate the term pet peeve.

/ thanks for the info

Advertisement
Back