Depth Chart

P

PalmBeachCane

What's up with the depth chart?? Shouldn't it be out already? I wanna know the starting rotation. Any one hear anything?

Advertisement
I've never understood why fans care so much about the depth chart...especially an Al Golden depth chart (that is not a knock on the guy).

I've never understood why fans care so much about the depth chart...especially an Al Golden depth chart (that is not a knock on the guy).

agreed. this staff rotates so much, its somewhat irrelevant to see who is starting. Herb rarely started but go much action at wr last year. same with Artie, mccord, etc.

Especially when if you haven't seen it by now, you're going to see it on Monday. Also, we pretty much know who's starting at the majority of the positions.

I just want to see a Miami depth chart that doesn't include.....well you guys know

Advertisement
I might be in the minority but I love seeing the depth chart! Yes the players rotate a lot but the depth chart shows who's been putting in work

Advertisement
Back