BTW up 12-0 over Tucker (Ga) 1st qrt

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
how has walton look tonight?

He hasn't had any room, they've been run-blitzing like crazy.

Been mostly bottled up. I think Tucker looks pretty good. BTW's defensive line looks skinny as ****, they get pushed back if you run straight at them. Their strength is quickness and pursuit. Tucker is a good team. BTW doesn't look as good as they did last year. There's no reason they should, with the loss of the two DLs to the U.

I saw Clarington make a few good plays from his position at DE. Was he playing any TE? I didn't notice. It seemed like BTW was using four WRs regularly so they might not have been using a TE.

It was the outside speed of BTW that made the difference, but BTW was in a dogfight most of the game, even with their lead. There were a ton of penalties on both sides, and Tucker had a long run for a TD called back. Tucker apparently puts a good number of kids into D1 programs.

Advertisement
how has walton look tonight?

He hasn't had any room, they've been run-blitzing like crazy.

Been mostly bottled up. I think Tucker looks pretty good. BTW's defensive line looks skinny as ****, they get pushed back if you run straight at them. Their strength is quickness and pursuit. Tucker is a good team. BTW doesn't look as good as they did last year. There's no reason they should, with the loss of the two DLs to the U.

I saw Clarington make a few good plays from his position at DE. Was he playing any TE? I didn't notice. It seemed like BTW was using four WRs regularly so they might not have been using a TE.

It was the outside speed of BTW that made the difference, but BTW was in a dogfight most of the game, even with their lead. There were a ton of penalties on both sides, and Tucker had a long run for a TD called back. Tucker apparently puts a good number of kids into D1 programs.

It rained all night, & it made for a very sloppy early season game. Calloway showed good hands, & never quit. Walton was a relentless workhorse for BTW. They don't win without his efforts. The game literally ended at about 1:30 am.

Cant dominate every game especially when the time of the game is so off like it was but I will say this Calloway is getting close to "must get" status. Talented as ****, tough, explosive and just keeps going that's the type of wr you always want

Advertisement
Seems like after BTW had a couple of passes sail on them with the wet ball they were reluctant to throw it around as much as they usually do. Like DMoney said, Tucker was run blitzing like crazy so Walton had little room to run but MW seemed to come up big late in the game when he needed to get the tough yards to move the chains.

Very sloppy game overall with the penalties, as were the 2 proceeding games (Norland vs MLK and Mia Central vs Stephenson). Frustrating to watch at times..

Advertisement
Back