DMONEY, OLINE

marshallrc13

Senior
What's your acessment from spring, etc on the oline? This is a big question mark to me and makes or breaks this offense.

Advertisement
Not DMoney. He's probably scouting high schools.

On the one hand, I would love to hear his opinion. On the other, I think we'll have a very good offense regardless, with the usual caveat that we have to stay healthy. So I wouldn't term it "make or break." Still, DMoney is quite often ON the money. I hope he responds.

Last edited:

On the one hand, I would love to hear his opinion. On the other, I think we'll have a very good offense regardless, with the usual caveat that we have to stay healthy.

Agreed but good OLINE play will make Brad's life much easier and opening holes for Duke and Yearby would be nice. The more we can control the ball the better.

On the one hand, I would love to hear his opinion. On the other, I think we'll have a very good offense regardless, with the usual caveat that we have to stay healthy.

Agreed but good OLINE play will make Brad's life much easier and opening holes for Duke and Yearby would be nice. The more we can control the ball the better.

+1

Advertisement
You have to feel good about the five starters, three solid backups and pray for the other two

Shane McDermott, Flowers and Feliciano are proven. Danny Isidora will be fine. The question is at right tackle. I like all three guys in the mix (Gadbois, Kc and Darling) but the best thing for the team would be Gadbois seizing the job. We need him to play like he did in spring.

Advertisement
Thanks Danny. Really hoping for good things. Outside the defense this is the biggest question mark.

We have 3 guys who will get drafted with 1 going in the 1st round. Isiodora is rock solid and I'm good w/ RT where gabois or McDermott only concern is we're not as deep but were still talented I don't think it's a big problem

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back