New Raising Canes and Post Practice Invterview 8/29

Rdcane

Thunderdome
[video=youtube_share;qXpub2YUF8I]http://youtu.be/qXpub2YUF8I[/video]

[video=youtube_share;dpz9DFIPD9k]http://youtu.be/dpz9DFIPD9k[/video]

Advertisement
Not really much to say but I gotta say, for a kid who had some issues with being in shape when he first got here, and bouncing spots, Dallas Crawford is ******* jacked. The way he plays, he could make some key plays for us.

Also I think Dobard is destined to fall in line with some of the Miami greats at TE. He just constantly makes plays in every setting. He's physically coming along nicely.

Advertisement
BK with the pocket collapsin.......we got a good 1

Good observation, loved the way BK stepped up in the pocket and delivered the ball

That a great for a qb to have. SM would panic, this guy BK sticks with his mechanics. I knew this kid would be great cuz thats what I picked up from his tape. People fall in love with big arms, but I like pocket awareness and can he look off a safety, as well as accuracy. Kid gottem all.

Advertisement
Video cut off right before golden avoids the question everyone wants to know. . Did rosier beat out olsen too and and will he travel to Louisville. He said only 4 qb will travel. Kaaya, heaps, williams, ?

Not really much to say but I gotta say, for a kid who had some issues with being in shape when he first got here, and bouncing spots, Dallas Crawford is ****ing jacked. The way he plays, he could make some key plays for us.

Also I think Dobard is destined to fall in line with some of the Miami greats at TE. He just constantly makes plays in every setting. He's physically coming along nicely.

Dallas is the prototype Miami player to me. He has an awesome attitude, doesn't care where he is or what happens, he just wants to play football. And it shows on the field every single time, because he plays with a ton of heart and passion. In all honesty, he doesn't have a good frame for a safety, hasn't played it in years, and then gets switched backs and is of course immediately one of the best safeties on the team. He's not one of the all-time talents we've had, but having guys like him can separate great teams from good teams.

Video cut off right before golden avoids the question everyone wants to know. . Did rosier beat out olsen too and and will he travel to Louisville. He said only 4 qb will travel. Kaaya, heaps, williams, ?

Yea I was kinda frustrated by that as well, but I'd assume it will be Rosier since Olsen is suspended and Williams is injured.

Advertisement

Yea I was kinda frustrated by that as well, but I'd assume it will be Rosier since Olsen is suspended and Williams is injured.
Oh yeah. I completely forgot he was suspended my bad

Advertisement
Not really much to say but I gotta say, for a kid who had some issues with being in shape when he first got here, and bouncing spots, Dallas Crawford is ****ing jacked. The way he plays, he could make some key plays for us.

Dallas is the prototype Miami player to me. He has an awesome attitude, doesn't care where he is or what happens, he just wants to play football. And it shows on the field every single time, because he plays with a ton of heart and passion. In all honesty, he doesn't have a good frame for a safety, hasn't played it in years, and then gets switched backs and is of course immediately one of the best safeties on the team. He's not one of the all-time talents we've had, but having guys like him can separate great teams from good teams.

DC is going to help transform our defense this year... kid was a breast on special teams.

Advertisement
Back