Tyree St. Louis Commits!!

CanesSwaGG

Recruit
Tyree St. Louis said that he was going to decided after take his 5 offical visits and commit after he finishes his senior season, but now it looks liek hes ready to make his decision.
Tyree will be decided today at 2:00pm between Mississippi State, Tennessee, Florida, and Miami.
Tyree said they all have great coaches & good football programs but he knows that anyone of them can help him get to the NFL, plus they they all have good achidemics

FLORIDA: Great connections with the coachong staff, great academically & they give you a great chance to make it to the NFL.

MIAMI: Like the people around the program, Coach Kehoe being the main one & see that we are building something in the right direction

MISSISSIPPI STATE: Same thing as Miami, they're building something in the right direction & each year their record inproves, plus they send guys to the NFL.

TENNESSEE: He's been up there a couple of times it feels like a family. They have a lot of tradition over the years and that’s something I like.

he said he has not decided but will take it over with his family & talk about the pros and cons.
#GoCanes

Advertisement
MIAMI: Like the people around the program, Coach Kehoe being the main one & see that WE are building something in the right direction

Are these his word?

If so, I guess he slipped up there.

He didn't mention "we" in any of the others.

MIAMI: Like the people around the program, Coach Kehoe being the main one & see that WE are building something in the right direction

Are these his word?

Here is the direct quote from the article;

MIAMI: “It’s about the people around the program, Coach Kehoe being the main one. They’re building something and I can see it going in the right direction.”

Advertisement
Looks like his decision has been pushed back to Thursday.

@rivalsmike: OT Tyree St. Louis has delayed his decision until Thursday according to @AKRivals #Miami, #Canes

Advertisement

Are these his word?

Here is the direct quote from the article;

MIAMI: “It’s about the people around the program, Coach Kehoe being the main one. They’re building something and I can see it going in the right direction.”

Well never mind then lol

Advertisement
Loftus took his spot.

Not a chance imo, St.Louis is the best lineman that we'd have in this class if he says yes and I can't see a lineman being scared of competition especially when a guy like Loftus isn't on his level. Plus, a 2 day difference usually is just for a random reason not that another school changed his mind so I still expect him to be a Cane

Advertisement
we are now 93% for St Louis in the crystal ball, lol wow wtf is happening at UF their recruiting class is absolutely imploding

Advertisement
Back