Braxton Berrios tweets that he has a torn ACL

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Injured in the Under Armour game

I'm told it's a full tear and 6-month recovery process

Advertisement
Dammit man! I hope he heals fast! Not good for any athlete, but especially bad for a quick one who uses speed and change of direction like Berrios

Advertisement
Feel terrible for the kid.

What a run of luck we've had. It's now confirmed that Shapiro retained a Santeria priest to curse us, and he's apparently sacrificed a flock of Ibises

Advertisement
Holy **** LOL
Feel bad for the kid....
One of the worst weeks for canes football in a loooooong time...I mean we get bad news even from a kid that's committed lulz

I swear, you couldn't roll more snake eyes in a real dice game then this program has in recent years. ****, a snake just bit me!!

Advertisement
Sucks, but honestly not that worried about it. Braxton is an absolute beast and thank god it happened now rather than later. He's a determined kid that will put in all the work necessary to have a full recovery as soon as possible and will likely come back stronger.

He'll be back around mid July (if not sooner honestly.. kids a warrior and athletic freak) and will be ready to go for the season. Have no doubt he plays this season and balls out.

Great player, and a great weapon for our Canes the next 3-4 years. Get better Braxton, and welcome to the U.

Hope to see him do this in a Canes uniform one day!

217.gif

Lose Duke to injury- check
Blow the Coastal- check
Beat down in a bowl- check
Noles win the title- check
D cord not fired- check
Head coach wants to leave- check
Favorite recruit hurt- check

FML!!!!!

Advertisement
That really hurts

he'll be ready by the season so thats good. learn that playbook youngin and get on them weights

That really hurts

he'll be ready by the season so thats good. learn that playbook youngin and get on them weights

no he will not.....this staff does not need to hurry him up...he is a WR with a knee injury, his talent is speed and shiftiness, he will be red shirted and we should see him in spring 2015.....they held Bush out like this as well as malcome...they don't rush back kids with knee injuries or concussions

Dammit man! I hope he heals fast! Not good for any athlete, but especially bad for a quick one who uses speed and change of direction like Berrios

These types of injuries have such a better surgical and healing process now. Look at AP and others. Lets just hope he puts the work in like AP and will be ready after a season of RS.

Can he medical RS now and then if god forbid he needs more time to recover can he be RS his sophomore year?

Advertisement
Back