A little bit of Info on 24/7

1jamaicancane

Senior
- Lane may visit UM in January and has connections with Bama and UM (obviously)

- According to a contact Lane and Cook have high interest in playing at UM but "people are pushing them away" to play elsewhere

- Torrance Gibsons top 2 are UM and OSU with Um having a slight lead right now. He has a spring visit to OSU and with past success of Terrelle Pryor and Braxton Miller it intrigues him

- Jovon Durante has a brother who plays at FIU so when he committed to FIU it was to play with him and stay close. He's currently a WVU commit but has Bama and UM #2 and #3 and plans to visit LSU and Bama later this fall

http://247sports.com/Article/Inside-Word-USC-coach-Travis-Rudolph-Isaiah-McKenzie-more-153554

Last edited:
Advertisement
- According to a contact Lane and Cook have high interest in playing at UM but "people are pushing them away" to play elsewhere

Your contact? Or a contact of 247?

- Torrance Gibsons tio 2 are UM and OSU with Um having a slight lead right now. He has a spring visit to OSU and with past success of Terrelle Pryor and Braxton Miller it intrigues him

- Jovon Durante has a brother who plays at FIU so when he committed to FIU it was to play with him and stay close. He's currently a WVU commit but has Bama and UM #2 and #3 and plans to visit LSU and Bama later this fall

http://247sports.com/Article/Inside-Word-USC-coach-Travis-Rudolph-Isaiah-McKenzie-more-153554

Gee. I wonder what the motives are of those people pushing them away.

Advertisement

- Torrance Gibsons tio 2 are UM and OSU with Um having a slight lead right now. He has a spring visit to OSU and with past success of Terrelle Pryor and Braxton Miller it intrigues him

Both are Gator commits. I can't think of anything.....

I'd take everything in that report with a grain of salt. You think Cook's family is pushing him away from Miami but let his brother sign with Miami?

I'd take everything in that report with a grain of salt. You think Cook's family is pushing him away from Miami but let his brother sign with Miami?

It says "people" not family.

Advertisement
160.gif

Advertisement
Finally I can post lol ok now my opinion. I think somebody close to both of them are getting paid and I would guess it isn't at least the parents of either. Cook has his brother here and he could stay close to home so you know his brother would be right there with him all the way. Lane is interesting because I remember him saying on rivals how his mom told him to make his own chose and not listen to anybody which was always kind of strange to me. At the end of this all if that is true with the both of them it's going to go down to NSD and there will be many twist and turns before then

Advertisement
I gotta say, I like that Lane's official visit to Miami is shaping up to be in late January. That's the perfect time for Miami to make its move. He'll have taken his visits, seen all of the nice, shiny bull**** that UF et al had to offer, and we'll hopefully have just finished an impressive season and can pitch family (literally Barrow, man), CanesFam, staying home, AND (finally) being in the regular national conversation.

I gotta say, I like that Lane's official visit to Miami is shaping up to be in late January. That's the perfect time for Miami to make its move. He'll have taken his visits, seen all of the nice, shiny bull**** that UF et al had to offer, and we'll hopefully have just finished an impressive season and can pitch family (literally Barrow, man), CanesFam, staying home, AND (finally) being in the regular national conversation.

yea i am thinking lane ends up here. cook is a difficult one to call as he seems to openly show love to everyone but us.

And hopefully show him trophy number 6.

Advertisement
Back