-Caba needs to build off tonight somehow

-Took 2 innings for Vargas to become our best relief option

-Crowther's shaky but may as well let him start the final 2 vs FIU

-Villegas gapper was about the only ball hit hard

-Torres, Carrier, Urso should not be allowed to play on Friday night

-Perez is my catcher moving forward with Scanlon at DH

-Carrier shouldn't play and Scanlon may have the yips

-Give Fernandez a start at 3B with Cuvet at 1B just for one night

-Vargas, Walters, Robert, and after tonight maybe Caba are the only RP who should play this final month
I agree with everything you have said, except the Scanlon comment. I think he is absolutely solid behind the dish, but obviously had a horrible night. Torres just isn't seeing the ball and clearly cannot hit off-speed, and ditto that for Carrier, who has had some of the worst ABs I have seen. I'm neutral on the Urso comment, because Jimenez has had some horrific ABs as well.

Advertisement
JLFC!.... membership has a waiting list to get in now.
All Long needed was a chance to start and get AB’s . It works itself out from that point on.
Coming off the bench and usually not even batting, just pinch running IF the someone he was coming in for actually got on base and then going to the field to protect whatever lead, is not the way he does best and should have never stayed that way as long as it did .
I’m sure the haters that say he sucks will continue to be that way but the fan club knows better.

I agree with everything you have said, except the Scanlon comment. I think he is absolutely solid behind the dish, but obviously had a horrible night. Torres just isn't seeing the ball and clearly cannot hit off-speed, and ditto that for Carrier, who has had some of the worst ABs I have seen. I'm neutral on the Urso comment, because Jimenez has had some horrific ABs as well.
Scanlons a stud

We knew Carrier couldn't' hit breaking stuff from his first Fall Ball. He still hasn't learned.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back