4/19/24 Game 38: Louisville 16-21 L

Advertisement
Welp, double kicks to my *******:

1. I see my Bulls do Bull**** things & get absolutely run out the bldg in Miami (F all ya’ll Heat fans)

2. I switch over to Miami vs. UL JUST IN TIME to see UL put up a 4 spot in the 7th, including a Sports Center Top 10 defensive play at our expense.

What an absolutely F’d up Sports Friday, so far.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not even ****ed off tonight. Frustrated is more like it. I expect the bullpen to let us down and costly errors to extend innings.
I just want the JD era to end as soon as possible. How can anyone argue that he deserves to be brought back after this disastrous season?

I'm not even ****ed off tonight. Frustrated is more like it. I expect the bullpen to let us down and costly errors to extend innings.
I just want the JD era to end as soon as possible. How can anyone argue that he deserves to be brought back after this disastrous season?
I am curious about this....

The enduring image I have of this season is JD screaming at the team to get inside the dugout while they celebrated Cyr's grand slam against UVA. At least I think that was the play/game.

Have truly come to despise the dude and would give my pinkie to have Gino back instead of this complete mongoloid.

Advertisement
May seem trivial but the tarps behind home plate looking so raggedy on television is a clear sign that JD and this staph do not pay attention to detail.

No, it’s not trivial. I’ve said the same **** for our home games at HRS. The banners they put up are tattered, crooked, & u can see Miami Dolphins’ **** behind them. I’m a firm believer in details tell a tale.

Advertisement
May seem trivial but the tarps behind home plate looking so raggedy on television is a clear sign that JD and this staph do not pay attention to detail.

Staph....I see what you did there. They're definitely the flesh eating type.

I wish Rad would fire JD tonight and name one of the ground crew interim HC………..
As scane just noted, you wouldn't be saying that if you saw the field from the level of the grand stand. From one week to the next it became a total embarassment. I expect the grand stand to collapse/implode completely tomorrow night because why not.

The enduring image I have of this season is JD screaming at the team to get inside the dugout while they celebrated Cyr's grand slam against UVA. At least I think that was the play/game.

Have truly come to despise the dude and would give my pinkie to have Gino back instead of this complete mongoloid.
We formed a veritable Conga line on this board when Gino dipped and now we're pining for him. That's how bad JD has been and the sad thing is even the casual fan called it.

Advertisement
Back