2024 Recruiting

Advertisement
There's healthy debate and then there's cyber-bullying. You're chasing me around in different threads and toeing the line of the latter. Pi$$ off.
I’m calling you out because one minute you are ripping everything Miami and then 10 minutes later you attack anyone talking negative about Miami. You’ve been told this many times from different posters. Pick a side….

Also, you telling someone to “get cancer” in a previous post is about as low as it gets. That hits personal with me on so many different levels and I’m not going to let that slide. Hilarious you wanna talk cyber bullying when you constantly attack other posters with some nasty comments.

It’s about time someone calls you out for the **** you pull on here.

Advertisement
I’m calling you out because one minute you are ripping everything Miami and then 10 minutes later you attack anyone talking negative about Miami. You’ve been told this many times from different posters. Pick a side….

Also, you telling someone to “get cancer” in a previous post is about as low as it gets. That hits personal with me on so many different levels and I’m not going to let that slide. Hilarious you wanna talk cyber bullying when you constantly attack other posters with some nasty comments.

It’s about time someone calls you out for the **** you pull on here.
Great. That person also was making light of mental health which also hit me personally. I'm putting you on ignore now because you aren't worth my time or energy

Now is a good time to drop this.
No im not gonna let this go. Guy wants to tell someone to get cancer and then keep his shtick up and not get reprimanded for it? Ban me if you want I don’t give a ****.

Great. That person also was making light of mental health which also hit me personally. I'm putting you on ignore now because you aren't worth my time or energy
So you tell someone to get a life threatening disease on a public board when you could have DM’d him?

Advertisement
Nobody's getting banned so far, but I'll put you on forced ignore.
I’m done with this guy. I wanted to get my point across that his little comment telling someone to get cancer will not be taken lightly. What kind of a person says that to another person?

I’m done with this guy. I wanted to get my point across that his little comment telling someone to get cancer will not be taken lightly. What kind of a person says that to another person?
Nobody who's lost someone they loved to cancer. He got a warning point for that post in the Burroughs thread and that's the end of it.

Screenshot 2024-04-16 at 10.26.12 AM.png

This guy's been harassing me for weeks FYI

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back